Windows 10: No audio except from Windows Program Events.

Discus and support No audio except from Windows Program Events. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows Sound Test for Program Events works there is audio. No audio from anything else YT, streaming, etc. Troubleshooter returns 'unrecognized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dataxfer, May 10, 2021.

1. dataxfer Win User

No audio except from Windows Program Events.

Windows Sound Test for Program Events works there is audio. No audio from anything else YT, streaming, etc. Troubleshooter returns 'unrecognized Error 0x80004003'. This is a ThinkCentre AIO.So it appears to be a software problem but I do not know where to go from here....

:)

dataxfer, May 10, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 10, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 10, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 10, 2021
Thema:

1. No audio except from Windows Program Events. - Similar Threads - audio except Program

2. Windows Defender Firewall - Program exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall - Program exception: Hi,I am trying to define a program exception in Windows Defender Firewall on clients using a Domain Profile.The program is located on a network share.The problem is that every time the program gets updated the exe-file has a new name.For instance fof20020.exe.I've tried to...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall - Program exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall - Program exception: Hi,I am trying to define a program exception in Windows Defender Firewall on clients using a Domain Profile.The program is located on a network share.The problem is that every time the program gets updated the exe-file has a new name.For instance fof20020.exe.I've tried to...
  4. Windows Defender Firewall - Program exception

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. audio programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio programs: Microsoft suddenly forced an update on me & I lost my sound. What are the two programs I need to have my sound restored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-programs/d9225f85-862a-4930-999c-dd7453204ee7
  6. "Please update windows to install a program from outside the Microsoft Store". Except...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Please update windows to install a program from outside the Microsoft Store". Except...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yeather_RB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2zh8p/please_update_windows_to_install_a_program_from/
  7. "An unexpected program exception exception 0xe434352 occurred in the application at...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "An unexpected program exception exception 0xe434352 occurred in the application at...: So my laptop ASUS X555L running on windows 10 had been pretty slow for the past couple of days but as of today i started getting the error stated above on the title, the only other thing i know is that it says LocalBridge.exe on the msg that pops up with the error. While i'm...
  8. All Audio Except System Audio not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All Audio Except System Audio not working.: None of my audio besides system audio is working. When i first start my computer up everything will work for 1-2 minutes then all application audio stops. Audio does not appear in my mixer or on any other device. if i go to computer management and reset windows audio service...
  9. Event 1000, exception code 0cx0000005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 1000, exception code 0cx0000005: I have a couple of apps producing Event 1000. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this? CtxSvc32.exe is Creative Sound Blaster Connect2 software Faulting application name: CtxSvc32.exe, version: 6.0.105.15, time stamp: 0x5a7ab8c7Faulting module name: CtxSvc32.exe, version:...
  10. Event Viewer diagnostic program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer diagnostic program: Is there a utility to analyze the event viewer? When I click on "Event log online help" I get a page that says not available for every event. Thanks 110292