Windows 10: No audio for Minecraft and Chrome

Discus and support No audio for Minecraft and Chrome in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I left my MSI gaming laptop on mute for a little bit and once I unmuted it my google chrome audio and Minecraft (Minecraft Bedrock/Windows 10 edition)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FuriousGamer2, Dec 4, 2019.

1. No audio for Minecraft and Chrome

I left my MSI gaming laptop on mute for a little bit and once I unmuted it my google chrome audio and Minecraft (Minecraft Bedrock/Windows 10 edition) audio all of a sudden quit working I have never had this problem before and the audio on all my other apps eg. cs:go, Microsoft edge works fine. I checked the audio settings on Minecraft and my computer and everything was fine I just got no audio on google chrome and on Minecraft for some reason. I have tried restarting chrome and uninstalling Minecraft and installing it again (I install it through the Microsoft store). Pls help any tips appreciated. If you have any ideas on any other places I could post this to help solve my problem. Any tips appreciated

:)

FuriousGamer2, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 4, 2019
  3. ladyovr60 Win User
    no audio in google chrome

I know this is an old thread, but I'm have the same issues with Google Chrome. I have done everything this thread suggests but I still have no audio in Chrome. Edge works fine. Any other suggestions?

ladyovr60, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

No audio for Minecraft and Chrome

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

No audio for Minecraft and Chrome

1. No audio for Minecraft and Chrome - Similar Threads - audio Minecraft Chrome

2. Minecraft mouse delay with keyboad chrome

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft mouse delay with keyboad chrome: while i have chrome off in minecraft while mouse delay lagged if i have it on i dont get mouse delay i minimise obs to not have lag it works with lunar client badlion client any client or vanilla still lags in minecraft because i have a mechanical keyboard is budget when i...
  3. Minecraft mouse delay with keyboad chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft mouse delay with keyboad chrome: while i have chrome off in minecraft while mouse delay lagged if i have it on i dont get mouse delay i minimise obs to not have lag it works with lunar client badlion client any client or vanilla still lags in minecraft because i have a mechanical keyboard is budget when i...
  4. Minecraft mouse delay with keyboad chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. audio not working in chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio not working in chrome: I updated my Windows 11 to 22H2 latest build and I got a problem with my chrome. I dont have any sounds in any websites. I tried and check if it is happening on other browser but it is not. I reset chrome even uninstall and re install the app but still happening. I went to...
  6. audio not working in chrome

audio not working in chrome: I updated my Windows 11 to 22H2 latest build and I got a problem with my chrome. I dont have any sounds in any websites. I tried and check if it is happening on other browser but it is not. I reset chrome even uninstall and re install the app but still happening. I went to...
  7. Minecraft Java on Chrome book

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java on Chrome book: I have paid for and downloaded minecraft java onto my chrome book, not realising its compatible. I'm not super tech savy to be able to make it work. Can I redownload it so I can use it on my macbook?...
  8. Google chrome audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google chrome audio problem: Hello, Well my problem is that whenever I play any type of audio in google chrome there is no audio output as if the device was muted but it's not. On the other hand, there is audio output when I play media on the explorer. My study field requires working with chrome the...
  9. No audio in xbox app and minecraft

No audio in xbox app and minecraft: since recent I don't have any audio in the xbox app and minecraft they also don't show up in my audio manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-in-xbox-app-and-minecraft/8ddc3ff8-746d-4130-9809-3bfb6d71b034
  10. no audio in google chrome

in Browsers and Email
    no audio in google chrome: hi, im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake. my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps resetting chrome reinstalling chrome reinstalling drivers restarting my machine checked if it was not muted checked with a youtube video if...