Windows 10: No Audio From Any Of My Devices - Help!

Discus and support No Audio From Any Of My Devices - Help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday I booted my PC as normal and none of my devices are producing audio. I've checked all of them with different audio sources and none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by J4Joseph, Aug 30, 2020.

1. J4Joseph Win User

No Audio From Any Of My Devices - Help!

Hello,

Yesterday I booted my PC as normal and none of my devices are producing audio. I've checked all of them with different audio sources and none of them seem to work. Same with my microphones, windows doesn't seem to be picking up the audio from them. All of my devices are being shown as available on windows and all are on on with their corresponding lights on.

An example of the problem is that my webcam is working but not my webcam microphone.

:)

J4Joseph, Aug 30, 2020

2. Audio device

Hi Rajamannar,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the audio and display driver is out dated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods information provided.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps:

Method 2.

I recommend you to update the audio driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Audio input and output and right click on it and
      update the driver.
    • For the video issues try the below method.
    Method 3.

Also I suggest you to update the display driver and let us know the status.

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc in the box and hit Enter.

• Locate and Expand the Display Adapter driver.

• Right Click on the Display Device.

• Click on update.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Audio not working! Need Help!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to go to the below link, select appropriate Windows operating system and download the audio driver and install same.

http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/580/0/5/0gOdr7OTSYtNTbh2/45/

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 30, 2020
  4. No Audio From Any Of My Devices - Help!

Re-enable audio device

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Are using speakers / head phones to listen to audio?
    If you have disabled the audio device, then you might not see it under the list of playback devices. I would suggest you to follow these steps to make sure you see the disabled devices:

• Open
        Control panel

• Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on
        Sounds.

• Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure
        “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.

• Right click on the device and
        Enable it. Click OK.
    If the issue still persists, try enabling speakers automatically using steps below.

• Go to Settings> Click on themes> Advance sound settings> right click on the speakers or the audio device youo have connected > click on
      Configure device.

• Test the sound level you want, click Next.

• And configure the audio devices.

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

No Audio From Any Of My Devices - Help!

1. No Audio From Any Of My Devices - Help! - Similar Threads - Audio Devices Help

2. My audio device has disappeared from my device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio device has disappeared from my device list.: I disabled my microphone and headphones because I was trying some my friend brought over, but they disappeared from both the sound tab in the control panel and the audio tab in settings, I've tried re-pairing them but it doesn't work. Anything I can do to fix this?...
  3. My audio device has disappeared from my device list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio device has disappeared from my device list.: I disabled my microphone and headphones because I was trying some my friend brought over, but they disappeared from both the sound tab in the control panel and the audio tab in settings, I've tried re-pairing them but it doesn't work. Anything I can do to fix this?...
  4. No audio from any bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio from any bluetooth device: My bluetooth is acting strangely all of a sudden. I can connect to devices with no trouble - I have a bluetooth mouse and keyboard that are working fine currently typing this. I can connect to any of my bluetooth headsets fine, but none of them will play any audio.I have...
  5. There is absolutely no audio output from any device.

There is absolutely no audio output from any device.: Hey everyone.This is not the first time this has happened. Here is a brief explanantion of my problem.So I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55. It's currently running Windows 10: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎13/‎01/‎2021 OS build 19042.1052 Experience Windows...
  6. PC not recognizing any audio devices

PC not recognizing any audio devices: Hi, I am new to PC’s and just got my prebuilt today since graphics cards were out of stock. When I plug in my headphones or speakers into my PC, i cannot hear anything and they don’t show up as a recognized input or output device. After searching for a solution I tried...
  7. Any help? Audio issues..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help? Audio issues..: Man, I have one of the weirdest stories to tell. One night I was playing my game, and I did get a little angry. I tried to reposition my monitor because I thought the way my monitor was positioned was messing with me, and my screen brought up vertical lines. (I guess I was...
  8. No audio output device is detected and i am not able to play any audio. HELP!!!!

No audio output device is detected and i am not able to play any audio. HELP!!!!: Product: hp omen 15-dc0045nr Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) the speakers were working just fine before i reset my laptop. ps: the laptop ins brand new (1 week) reason for reseting the PC: some DLL files for DirectX were not found and i was not able to...
  9. My PC can't recognize any of my audio devices.

My PC can't recognize any of my audio devices.: I have several Audio devices connected to my PC, including headphones, but none of them work for some reason. I tried contacting a Microsoft support person, and they told me to upgrade to Windows 10. So I did. I upgraded to Windows 10, and absolutely nothing had changed. My...
  10. Audio Service issue. Any help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Service issue. Any help?: Ever since an update on Oct. 19th, my Speaker/Headphone audio wouldn't load at all, and then a day later, my Bluetooth audio failed as well on this computer (but it works on my phone). I tried everything to fix this issue until i looked at the Windows Audio service. It...