Windows 10: No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired)

Discus and support No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Earlier today it was fine then suddenly I got no sound from my Bluetooth bar. It is on and paired with my Windows 10 PC. In the volume mixer it's at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Starwind_Amada, Dec 15, 2020.

1. No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired)

Earlier today it was fine then suddenly I got no sound from my Bluetooth bar. It is on and paired with my Windows 10 PC. In the volume mixer it's at full volume yet the sound only comes from the crappy monitor speakers. I tried the troubleshooter and that thing is useless. I restarted the PC and nothing. I tried unplugging the bar and plugging it in again, turned it off and on again and unpaired it and paired it again with the PC. Nothing works. One minute it's fine then suddenly it's not. What should I do?

submitted by /u/Starwind_Amada
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Starwind_Amada, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Karios254 Win User

Lenovo ideapad 110 bluetooth pairs but cannot connect to a bluetooth audio device after a windows update

Lenovo ideapad 110 bluetooth pairs but cannot connect to a bluetooth audio device after a windows update. It pairs with the Bluetooth audio device but whenever I try to connect to my soundbar's bluetooth it keeps saying "That didn't work. Make sure your
    bluetooth device is still discoverable then try again."

Karios254, Dec 15, 2020
  3. I have a Polk bluetooth tv soundbar I can't get it to pair

I added a Polk Bluetooth soundbar to my computer. I was able to add the soundbar as a device but I can't get it to pair due to a driver problem can you help?

BillSampsonSQ, Dec 15, 2020
  4. JakeStew Win User

No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired)

Bluetooth soundbar says paired but not connected

I have connected my soundbar to my PC with a USB dongle for about 2 years and it hasn't faulted once, last night my PC updated as it shutdown and when I turned it on today I had a problem. My soundbar said it was paired with my PC but when i tried to set
    it as the default device it was disconnected, if i try and connect it nothing happens but it still says paired on the soundbar and connected in Bluetooth settings on the PC. I've tried googling it for a few hours and tried things like updating the drivers
    and restarting the Bluetooth service. I brought a new Bluetooth dongle but that didn't work and I just reinstalled windows and its still the same. Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired) cc1581ec-2319-41a9-91b8-181afbadd767?upload=true.png

No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired) 7c8c055f-e491-49ff-985c-4ba87dc2e0eb?upload=true.png

JakeStew, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired)

1. No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired) - Similar Threads - Audio Bluetooth Soundbar

2. Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices: I recently tried pairing a BT speaker to my PC with a fully updated Windows 11 install on a Z590 Master motherboard and ran into an issue. I tried pairing it like I've always done through settings/bluetooth & devices and clicking on "Add device" and selecting the speaker and...
  3. Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices: I recently tried pairing a BT speaker to my PC with a fully updated Windows 11 install on a Z590 Master motherboard and ran into an issue. I tried pairing it like I've always done through settings/bluetooth & devices and clicking on "Add device" and selecting the speaker and...
  4. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  5. tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.: Hi, I contacted Microsoft support for an audio issue. As part of troubleshooting, they unpaired my Taotronics Bluetooth soundbar from my windows 11 computer.The soundbar no longer pairs with my computer. The soundbar is operative as it pairs with my phone. It is currently...
  6. tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.: Hi, I contacted Microsoft support for an audio issue. As part of troubleshooting, they unpaired my Taotronics Bluetooth soundbar from my windows 11 computer.It no longer pairs with my computer. The soundbar is operative as it pairs with my phone. It is currently unpaired from...
  7. Bluetooth headphones paired but not playing audio

Bluetooth headphones paired but not playing audio: I've been trying to get my bluetooth headphpones to work with my computer for about an hour or so, and have been unable to make any progress. My headphones are JBL Live 500BT, and my computer is a Lenovo Legion 5. In bluetooth settings the headphones show up as paired,...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Pairing and Connecting Problems

Bluetooth Audio Pairing and Connecting Problems: After umpteen tries, my computer finally discovered and paired with my wireless headphones Echo Buds. But then the computer wouldn't connect with them. So per one of the recommended measures, I unpaired them and tried to pair again. Now I am back to the computer not...
  9. Sending audio output to Bluetooth paired headphones

Sending audio output to Bluetooth paired headphones: I have LE-Bose NC 700 HP headphones, have added them to my Windows 10 desktop’s Bluetooth devices. My Audio currently goes to Speakers / Headphones Realtek Audio. How do I make my Windows 10 Audio go to the Bose headphones? Thanks, Pete...
  10. Bose Solo 5 Soundbar mutes when paired via bluetooth to laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bose Solo 5 Soundbar mutes when paired via bluetooth to laptop: Folks, I have a peculiar problem that just started with my Bose Solo 5 soundbar. Every time my soundbar wakes, it pairs to my laptop via Bluetooth (as it should) but immediately mutes itself, completely disregarding the previous audio level from the last time it was paired,...