Windows 10: No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers

Discus and support No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The objective is to get audio from HF radio wefax reception, to fax program running on laptop, with sound coming from its speakers.My setup:Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adri-wens, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Adri-wens Win User

No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers

The objective is to get audio from HF radio wefax reception, to fax program running on laptop, with sound coming from its speakers.My setup:Windows 7 pro on Lenovo T410 laptop Mono Audio cable from radio to "Audio to USB" adapterThis adapter is plugged into a powered 6 USB HubThe "Hub-out" plugs into a "USB to USB" isolator Cuts down on a lot of noiseThe isolator out plugs into a "USB-in" of the laptopThe Fax program receives the signal fine, but I need to turn down the radio volume, so that is hardly audible for distortion over modulation reasons..So IF I could get the signal comi

:)

Adri-wens, Aug 11, 2022

2. USB only speakers!

Win 10 not recognizing my USB only speakers (NOT on list of Playback devices); I have a universal 3.5mm port that outputs audio just fine (headphones), I get video & audio output via HDMI port as primary, only laptop speakers play when primary HDMI not
    used, do I have to have USB + 3.5mm speakers and USB only speakers won't work?

randygobell, Aug 11, 2022
  3. USB speakers no longer work on laptop

Thank you for keeping this thread updated, Don. Incompatible audio device drivers are known to operate against the method that Windows 10 follows. First, we suggest that you uninstall the audio driver, then follow these steps to resolve the issue:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

1. No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers - Similar Threads - audio USB laptop

2. How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers: I cannot find a solution to getting sound from laptop speakers, that is incoming from a USB port.The output in "Playback" devices is set to "speakers" as defaultCan anyone please help..?...
  3. How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers: I cannot find a solution to getting sound from laptop speakers, that is incoming from a USB port.The output in "Playback" devices is set to "speakers" as defaultCan anyone please help..?...
  4. No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers: The objective is to get audio from HF radio wefax reception, to fax program running on laptop, with sound coming from its speakers.My setup:Windows 7 pro on Lenovo T410 laptop Mono Audio cable from radio to "Audio to USB" adapterThis adapter is plugged into a powered 6 USB...
  5. no longer any audio from my logitech usb speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no longer any audio from my logitech usb speakers: no longer any audio from my logitech usb speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-longer-any-audio-from-my-logitech-usb-speakers/c34e54e5-fffa-41fb-aa59-4112d0cb77cd
  6. no audio sounds from speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio sounds from speakers: no audio sounds from speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-sounds-from-speakers/52202ebc-2489-4dc7-8a36-21f4b36e39e2
  7. No audio from internal speakers

No audio from internal speakers: I am running Windows 10 on an HP Spectre x360. My audio driver is the Realtek. Over the past month or so the internal microphone and speakers in my laptop have not been working. Sometimes they work for 5-10 minutes in the morning after I hadn't been on it in a while. After...
  8. Pulsing from Laptop Speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pulsing from Laptop Speakers: I am hearing a pulsing/ticking noise through my speakers when I watch videos on my Windows Surface laptop. I am running windows 10 pro and I have had this computer for about a year. This is a recent development. The even rhythm of the clicking can change speed and doesn't...
  9. Headphone audio won't transfer from laptop speaker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone audio won't transfer from laptop speaker: Hello! This is an issue that I have with my new ASUS ZenBook 14 ux433. Whenever I plug in my headphones into the laptop the audio notification pops up, giving me a choice of changing my audio to my headphones, and a drop-down box to select the audio type. Whenever I press...
  10. No audio from my speakers

No audio from my speakers: I cant get my speakers to work. The power is on (speaker light on) volume at max. The jack plug is in the centre of the 3 sockets at the lower back of the PC panel Original Title: I can't make my speakers work. They are connect by a jack plug to the middle of the 3...