Windows 10: no audio from guest os

Discus and support no audio from guest os in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i am ahmed i had currently installed kali linux in hyper v but when i play video on youtuve in kali linux there is no audio is coming i has searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Mar 31, 2020.

1. no audio from guest os

hi i am ahmed i had currently installed kali linux in hyper v but when i play video on youtuve in kali linux there is no audio is coming i has searched for this error from internet this seems due to generation 1 and 2 i a=had installed on 1 generation

:)

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Mar 31, 2020

2. Guest

Hi Voytek,

To remove the guest account from your start screen, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Right-click Start menu, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enable guest account first by typing net user guest /active:yes, then press
      Enter.
    • Disable guest account by typing net user guest /active:no, then press
      Enter.
    • Perform a
      clean boot in Windows.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Mar 31, 2020
  4. tsram90 Win User

no audio from guest os

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

no audio from guest os

1. no audio from guest os - Similar Threads - audio guest

2. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  3. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  4. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  5. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  6. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  8. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  9. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  10. [8:22 AM] Adam Sampson Guest kb4552931 update -- Problems with PKI Certs and Audio in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [8:22 AM] Adam Sampson Guest kb4552931 update -- Problems with PKI Certs and Audio in...: Recently updated to [8:22 AM] Adam Sampson Guest the kb4552931. The TEAMs and Webex sessions I experienced problems in the recipients being able to hear the audio. this was in single connections and group meetings. Also, had trouble accessing PKI Cert sites. Backed out...