Windows 10: No audio from HDMI

Discus and support No audio from HDMI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't get audio from HDMI. Now, I have tried to go into Settings and select the HDMI output, and it lists no output devices. I know my NVIDIA GeForce... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ASDF_is_online, Apr 6, 2020.

1. No audio from HDMI

I can't get audio from HDMI. Now, I have tried to go into Settings and select the HDMI output, and it lists no output devices. I know my NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 has audio output as it has worked before, but I'm getting nothing listed. Help me.

:)

ASDF_is_online, Apr 6, 2020

2. PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    HDMI audio

If the Digital Output Device or HDMI is not an option under the Playback tab. You can run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in Search or Cortana.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Playing Audio to run the troubleshooter.

Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Apr 6, 2020
  4. No audio from HDMI

no audio in Hdmi output

Hi Pankish,

It seems that the issue is due to incorrect audio settings. For help fixing audio or sound problems, try the audio troubleshooter.
    It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

Additionally, we suggest that check your audio settings. Make sure that your HDMI TV is set as your default sound device. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and in the Search box, type
      Sound
    • From the search results, click the Sound option.
    • Under the Playback tab, click Speakers
    • Click Set Default at the bottom.
    • Click Apply and OK to save the settings.

Please post back with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Melowin Mar, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

No audio from HDMI

1. No audio from HDMI - Similar Threads - audio HDMI

2. Popping, crackling, distorted audio on HDMI only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popping, crackling, distorted audio on HDMI only.: I’ve been having this issue for quite a while now where when if I use any audio source other than my usb headphones the audio will crackle and pop and almost sound delayed/slowed. I have tried almost every forum response in hope of anything happening to which it does not...
  3. Popping, crackling, distorted audio on HDMI only.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popping, crackling, distorted audio on HDMI only.: I’ve been having this issue for quite a while now where when if I use any audio source other than my usb headphones the audio will crackle and pop and almost sound delayed/slowed. I have tried almost every forum response in hope of anything happening to which it does not...
  4. Popping, crackling, distorted audio on HDMI only.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable: Hi.My win11 mini pc no longer has audio whej connected to my toshiba smart tv via hdmi cable.It worked perfectly well 2 days ago, now its just stopped suddenly. It affects all aspects of the pc, every app, notification and media player.I have tried without success...Checked...
  6. no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable

no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable: Hi.My win11 mini pc no longer has audio whej connected to my toshiba smart tv via hdmi cable.It worked perfectly well 2 days ago, now its just stopped suddenly. It affects all aspects of the pc, every app, notification and media player.I have tried without success...Checked...
  7. HDMI audio output not detected/recognize after turn off

HDMI audio output not detected/recognize after turn off: Laptop: MSI GF63 Thin 10SCXRWindow 11The audio output option of my monitor is gone from my pc when I turn on the monitor again. When I turn on the monitor again, the HDMI audio output in my device option is gone like it never exist in the first place. The only way to solve...
  8. HDMI audio output not detected/recognize after turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI audio output not detected/recognize after turn off: Laptop: MSI GF63 Thin 10SCXRWindow 11The audio output option of my monitor is gone from my pc when I turn on the monitor again. When I turn on the monitor again, the HDMI audio output in my device option is gone like it never exist in the first place. The only way to solve...
  9. No audio out of hdmi after bios update 109 on a DH61AG no driver found/wrong driver is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio out of hdmi after bios update 109 on a DH61AG no driver found/wrong driver is...: Bios updated 109 on a INTEL DH61AG now I have no HDMI audio out bios setting reset for audio out now I have an error 10 in the device manager improper device driver/or no device driver.. UNABLE TO FIND A DEVICE DRIVER NOW....
  10. No audio out of hdmi after bios update 109 on a DH61AG no driver found/wrong driver is...

No audio out of hdmi after bios update 109 on a DH61AG no driver found/wrong driver is...: Bios updated 109 on a INTEL DH61AG now I have no HDMI audio out bios setting reset for audio out now I have an error 10 in the device manager improper device driver/or no device driver.. UNABLE TO FIND A DEVICE DRIVER NOW....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootcamp no audio hdmi

2. windows 10 sound output hdmi vga