Windows 10: No audio from windows 10 after logging into a different user

Discus and support No audio from windows 10 after logging into a different user in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello... I cant hear music or sound from any video after i log in to my user.... this occurs after loggin out from another user and loggin into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sherbinmathew, Feb 16, 2019.

1. No audio from windows 10 after logging into a different user

hello... I cant hear music or sound from any video after i log in to my user.... this occurs after loggin out from another user and loggin into my user... only music and video are affected ... system sounds i can hear... i ve to open sound settings and change the bit rate and frequency in speaker settings to get sound again... how can prevent this from happening

:)

sherbinmathew, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

No audio from windows 10 after logging into a different user

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

No audio from windows 10 after logging into a different user

1. No audio from windows 10 after logging into a different user - Similar Threads - audio logging different

2. Windows 10 - different system config for different users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - different system config for different users: Hi all,Is it possible to have different system configurations for different users on one machine please? For example, in System Configuration, I can stop particular services, such as Dropbox, NordVPN, Oculus VR service etc. However, these are stopped for all users. I want to...
  3. Windows 10 - different system config for different users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - different system config for different users: Hi all,Is it possible to have different system configurations for different users on one machine please? For example, in System Configuration, I can stop particular services, such as Dropbox, NordVPN, Oculus VR service etc. However, these are stopped for all users. I want to...
  4. Windows 10 - different system config for different users

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Different windows 10 features on different users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different windows 10 features on different users: Hello everyone I'm wondering if its possible to have some windows 10 features enable in one user and the same feature disable in another.I need to use Hyper-V ON in my work user account , but in my personal account i need to turn OFF . Its really annoying to reboot and change...
  6. Audio from different software in different ears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio from different software in different ears: submitted by /u/psvr-player [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i48ey3/audio_from_different_software_in_different_ears/
  7. How to log in with a different user Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to log in with a different user Windows 10: I am assisting my parents with a new Windows 10 laptop. They have forgotten the password that was setup for the account showing on the laptop. After going here to Microsoft.com, I've updated their password and discovered whoever setup the user on the laptop did not include...
  8. Saving audio profiles for different users on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Saving audio profiles for different users on PC: l mean this tool: [ATTACH] Problem is, devices what l choosed in current User Profile - chooses for entire machine (PC). Thus when PC starts use other person with it own profile and for example it prefer play sound from Speakers, this choose saves for everyone's else User...
  9. Network Share in explorer Logging in as different User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Share in explorer Logging in as different User: Why can't we use address history bar to reconnect after restart and get user prompt( must type in complete address again) the history link is tied to user and won't allow different user prompt to reappear after restart as it tries to connect as current user and not different...
  10. Run as different user in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run as different user in Windows 10: How to: Run as different user in Windows 10 How to 'Run as different user' in Windows 10 [img] Information Run as different user allows a user to run .bat, .cmd, .exe, .msc, and .msi files with different permissions than the user's current logon provides. Run as...