Windows 10: No audio icon. No create icon, Just Select, Import, and SlideShow on the top row

Discus and support No audio icon. No create icon, Just Select, Import, and SlideShow on the top row in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Photos 2017.37071.16410.0 2017 Microsoft Corporation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaymondJacob1, Apr 9, 2019.

1. No audio icon. No create icon, Just Select, Import, and SlideShow on the top row

Microsoft Photos 2017.37071.16410.0

2017 Microsoft Corporation.

:)

RaymondJacob1, Apr 9, 2019

2. Top Row of Icons Missing

Hi,

I recently upgraded the firmware on my Nokia N95 and after the operation was successfully completed I had the row of icons along the top through which I could easily move using the cursor, but I was required to restart the phone and when it restarted the row
    of icons had disappeared.

Does anyone know how I can resurrect the row of icons?

I find them so much more useful than none and having to press the Menu button.

Thanks

David

wdrspens---01, Apr 9, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    unable to create tray icon...

When you start it manually, can it create the tray icon and the program works?

W1zzard, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Flava0ne Win User

No audio icon. No create icon, Just Select, Import, and SlideShow on the top row

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

I created an icon a while back to suggest it for replacement with a black PCB.

Flava0ne, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

No audio icon. No create icon, Just Select, Import, and SlideShow on the top row

1. No audio icon. No create icon, Just Select, Import, and SlideShow on the top row - Similar Threads - audio icon create

2. Explorer window top buttons and desktop icons not selectable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer window top buttons and desktop icons not selectable: After some time each day, the maximize, minimize and X buttons at the top of any Explorer windows that I have open become greyed out. I then have to close any window, whether folder or program, using Alt+F4. I have checked the mouse functions and they all work within a...
  3. Explorer window top buttons and desktop icons not selectable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer window top buttons and desktop icons not selectable: After some time each day, the maximize, minimize and X buttons at the top of any Explorer windows that I have open become greyed out. I then have to close any window, whether folder or program, using Alt+F4. I have checked the mouse functions and they all work within a...
  4. Explorer window top buttons and desktop icons not selectable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desk top icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desk top icons: I restarted my computer and all desktop icons are missing on windows 10 how do I get them back? The right click show icons doesn’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-icons/31fe76e3-6bb1-431b-b4b3-3a00630a66d1
  6. desk top icons

desk top icons: Lost all desktop icons, How do I restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-icons/f0b1610e-8d51-4206-987b-57b12fb1c8c3
  7. what’s this top icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what’s this top icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sleepmeds [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er5kc8/whats_this_top_icon/
  8. "your device is missing important updates Select this icon for more...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "your device is missing important updates Select this icon for more...: “your device is missing important updates Select this icon for more info” Uh-oh. First time I have seen this icon in my task bar. win 10 pro. Running WUB 1.1. default configuration. winver 1803.xxx. Well I am not clicking on that icon. Anything to be concerned about? I’d like...
  9. Desk top icons

Desk top icons: I have lost my desktop icons. How do I restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/desk-top-icons/f614568e-9124-4013-be02-88d31ea0c735
  10. Can't create a Lock screen Slideshow - missing the Pictures icon

Can't create a Lock screen Slideshow - missing the Pictures icon: Hi. Your excellent tutorial shows the presence of a Pictures icon: [img] In my Settings > Personalisation > Lock Screen, when I select Slideshow, there is no Pictures icon: [img] Any thoughts on what I should do please? *Huh I have Win10 Home edited at 10:31...