Windows 10: No audio in 'Asphalt 7: Heat'

Discus and support No audio in 'Asphalt 7: Heat' in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have purchased the game Asphalt 7: Heat from Microsoft Store. But from the very beginning of its installation, I do not get any sound while playing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Moezul, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Moezul Win User

No audio in 'Asphalt 7: Heat'

I have purchased the game Asphalt 7: Heat from Microsoft Store. But from the very beginning of its installation, I do not get any sound while playing the game. I have reinstalled it by downloading it from the Microsoft Store for three times at my Windows 10 PC . But still it has no sound. My graphics Card is 'AMD Radeon HD 6670' and RAM is 8 GB & processor Core i 5 3rd generation.

Where is the problem to get its sound ?

***Modified title from: No sound from game 'Asphalt 7: Heat' purchased from Microsoft Store.***

:)

Moezul, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Eloise T. Win User
    Eloise T., Dec 19, 2018
  3. ansonee Win User
    Asphalt 7 Heat

Can someone tell my why I'm able to download and play the demo version of Asphalt 7 Heat on my Nokia Lumia Icon just fine....but for some reason I cannot buy the full version??

It tells me either my phone software needs updating (not the case), the app is exclusive to another carrier (it obviously isn't since it's in the fricking Windows app store), or the app isn't available in my country (???????).

I have over 13GB free....

What is the deal?!?!

ansonee, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Ening Win User

Can't run Asphalt 7 Heat on Lumia 520

Says i need 1GB of RAM. Doesn't even appear in search results. Why? Asphalt 7 Heat doesn't require 1GB of RAM anymore, I have enough space, and I KNOW it can run on Lumia 520.
    I have even tried to install it manually. No luck: says the app isn't compatible.
    What's the matter?

Ening, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

1. No audio in 'Asphalt 7: Heat' - Similar Threads - audio 'Asphalt Heat'

2. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: I deleted the game because I needed storage. I just downloaded it again and instead of 57 cars I only have 13 and I have -21.504 credits. What to do? Please help me I've been playing this for 3 years....
  3. Asphalt xtreme crash ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt xtreme crash ?: Hello community After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally. Saturday was blocked checking the profile online and since yesterday, Monday June 11 only shows the Gameloft screen and goes to the desktop. Is it a server problem?...
  4. HEATING AND BATTERY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HEATING AND BATTERY: Sir, i have dell inspiron 15-3521 mode very fine working with windows 8.1 condition. Problem is that a few days ago when i upgrade to windows 10 laptop working fine but near processor area too heat compare to windows 8 or windows 8.1 and also fan rotating high....
  5. HEATING AND BATTERY DRAINAGE

HEATING AND BATTERY DRAINAGE: Sir, i have dell inspiron 15-3521 mode very fine working with windows 8.1 condition. Problem is that a few days ago when i upgrade to windows 10 laptop working fine but near processor area too heat compare to windows 8 or windows 8.1 and also fan rotating high....
  6. No sound from game 'Asphalt 7: Heat' purchased from Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No sound from game 'Asphalt 7: Heat' purchased from Microsoft Store.: I have purchased the game Asphalt 7: Heat from Microsoft Store. But from the very beginning of its installation, I do not get any sound while playing the game. I have reinstalled it by downloading it from the Microsoft Store for three times at my Windows 10 PC . But still it...
  7. Heating issue

Heating issue: after the october update 2018 , i got heating issue .i cant play anygames even a small bit of memory consuming games, i cant also use photoshop my lapop starts heating.i use samsung notebook 5 (i5,8gbRAM)...
  8. Asphalt 7 Download need APPX and Something from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 7 Download need APPX and Something from Microsoft: I Have Tried to Download Asphalt 7 from Store, and i ask gameloft Support, it says i need to contact microsoft support to re enable it and i want to play asphalt 7 again , If anyone Have a APPX or Something of Asphalt 7 , I need it please (Im A Asphalt Fanboy)...
  9. Heating of Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Heating of Laptop: when I use my laptop without the internet my laptop doesn't get heated, but when it connected to the internet it gets very hot and hotter and hotter when I use youtube? so kindly give some solutions to save my laptop from heating and loudness of fan....
  10. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf