Windows 10: No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0

Discus and support No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no audio on my Windows 10 Computer, I see a problem is that in Volume Mixer (for any playpack) there are no 'Applications' even though I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by trulysneaky, Jan 3, 2019.

1. No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0

I have no audio on my Windows 10 Computer, I see a problem is that in Volume Mixer (for any playpack) there are no 'Applications' even though I have Exclusive Mode all ticked on in Headphone properties for every playback. I have tried every 'fix' in the forum named, "Fix sound problems in Windows 10." and none of them work.

I have reset my computer twice and the problem has stayed. When I run 'audio troubleshooter' all it does is identify that audio services aren't responding and doesn't fix it.

When I open spotify the song doesn't starts then skiping to another one in the playlist or if it is a single it just says, 'Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it. So basically I cannot do anything envolving sound on my computer.

I have uninstalled my drivers and reinstalled them and restarted 'Windows Audio' several times. Nothing shows up in volume mixer. And to make it clear I have tried everything you guys think will help in '"Fix sound problems in Windows 10. I have tried everything so please do not tell me the same thing.

-Patrick

(Please do not reply with a fix that is very general because I have probably done that already, remember I have been trying to get it working for days, and I know a thing or two about Windows. I know my way around, so don't think I am a noob and dont have my headphones on default, believe I am not a noob. Thank you so much.)

(If you reply thank you very much!)

(Sorry if this sounds rude, was talking with dumb assistant so I got aggravated. This is just a copy paste.)

:)

trulysneaky, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Tendows Win User

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, Jan 3, 2019
  3. volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 3, 2019
  4. No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0

Set new audio device default for volume mixer in Windows 10

I use two audio devices:

• Default (audio) device "Realtec Digital Output (Optical)"
    • Default communication device "Lautsprecher (Speaker)"

My goal:
    I want to have the default audio volume on my default communication device, instead of the default device - at all times.

What I tried so far:
    Changing the volume mixer to my communication device explicitly works temporary, but as soon as I close the settings window, the default audio volume is reset again to the default audio device.

Step 1: Clicking on volume shows me the default device:

No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0 yhlxC.png

Step 2: Changing the volume mixer to my communication device manually:

No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0 3mG3F.png

No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0 1H5Y2.png

Step 3: Clicking again on volume does not keep the change No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0 :(

No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0 aWNeG.png

How can I make it permanent that windows uses my communication device for default volume control?

Simon Ferndriger, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0

1. No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0 - Similar Threads - Audio applications Volume

2. Volume mixer not muting applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume mixer not muting applications: When I want an app to not play any audio, I go to the volume mixer and set its volume to zero. However this is not muting the app anymore, and when backing out of and re-entering the volume mixer, the volume is set to somewhere lower than the previous setting, but not...
  3. Volume mixer not muting applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume mixer not muting applications: When I want an app to not play any audio, I go to the volume mixer and set its volume to zero. However this is not muting the app anymore, and when backing out of and re-entering the volume mixer, the volume is set to somewhere lower than the previous setting, but not...
  4. Application not shwon in Volume Mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application not shwon in Volume Mixer: I've been trying to resolvew this issue for a fat minute.I've just finished resetting up my setup after switching my monitor stands, and i discovered that everything works apart from seeing my browser on the volume mixer.Browser Used: VivaldiDid it ever work: Yes it use to...
  5. Application not shwon in Volume Mixer

Application not shwon in Volume Mixer: I've been trying to resolvew this issue for a fat minute.I've just finished resetting up my setup after switching my monitor stands, and i discovered that everything works apart from seeing my browser on the volume mixer.Browser Used: VivaldiDid it ever work: Yes it use to...
  6. No applications in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No applications in volume mixer: Before this incident, I was watching tutorials on how to fix AMD Software not running. One of the fixes somehow broke my audio and now I don't have any solutions. Reinstalling windows is my last resort, can I ask for help?...
  7. No applications in volume mixer

No applications in volume mixer: Before this incident, I was watching tutorials on how to fix AMD Software not running. One of the fixes somehow broke my audio and now I don't have any solutions. Reinstalling windows is my last resort, can I ask for help?...
  8. No applications in volume mixer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Volume Mixer: Can't Control Individual Application Volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Mixer: Can't Control Individual Application Volume: Hello Microsoft community,I've been having some problem with my volume mixer lately.Normally I'm supposed to be able to mute individual applications by using my volume mixer. However none of my applications seem to registering? any sound and all the sound seems to be going...
  10. My volume mixer creates multiple mixers (?) for the same application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My volume mixer creates multiple mixers (?) for the same application: Whenever I open firefox for example, I will have up to 20 mixers for it in volume mixer. Only one of the mixers will actually control the volume for the application so it can be really hard to find which mixer actually can control the volume of whatever application. Here's an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no applications in volume mixer

2. sound mixer windows 10 language:en

3. volume mixer shows sound but no sound

4. sound mixer not showing applications,
  5. windows 10 no audio in applications on sound mixer,
  6. nothing under applications for volume mixer,
  7. headphones show no applications in volume mixer,
  8. no volume mixer w10,
  9. no sound on mixer,
  10. spotify not showing in sound mixer windows 10,
  11. no audio in volume mixer,