Windows 10: No audio in xbox app and minecraft

Discus and support No audio in xbox app and minecraft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; since recent I don't have any audio in the xbox app and minecraft they also don't show up in my audio manager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MiFightFace, May 13, 2019.

1. No audio in xbox app and minecraft

since recent I don't have any audio in the xbox app and minecraft they also don't show up in my audio manager.

:)

MiFightFace, May 13, 2019

2. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, May 13, 2019
  3. Minecraft crossplay with xbox

Hi Harrison,

To be able to play online or multiplayer on Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer, you may follow the steps below:

1. Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from your Start menu or desktop.
    2. Click Play.
    3. Click the Realms tab.
    4. Click Sign In to Xbox Live to Try. If you've never logged in before, enter your email and password.
    5. Click Let's play!
    6. Click New Realm.
    7. Type a name for your Realm.
    8. Click on a duration of time you'd like your Realm to exist.
    9. Click on a number of users you'd like your Realm to support.
    10. Click the checkbox beside I agree to the terms and conditions.
    11. Click the Create for $XX button. Depending on what you chose in the menu, you might have to pay now for the realm. If you kept the default options, it will let you create a Realm for free for a trial period.
    12. Type your Microsoft account password.
    13. Click Sign in.
    14. Click Get.
    15. Click Add Friend to invite friends from Xbox Live.
    16. Click Done, Let's Play! when you're ready to go.

If the issue persists after following the steps above, you may check out the link below for more information on how to play Minecraft on Windows 10.

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 13, 2019
  4. No audio in xbox app and minecraft

Minecraft

Hi Reinis,

There are several editions of Minecraft. Each edition works best on the platform it was intended to.
    Minecraft: Java and Minecraft: Windows 10 editions were created for Windows 10 devices. There's a different version available for an Xbox One platform. To answer your question, since the version you have is for Windows 10,
    you'll need to purchase the game's Xbox One version. You may purchase Minecraft: Xbox One version on this

link

Our Xbox developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Xbox gaming experience. Recently, we've created the
    Xbox Play Anywhere feature. This allows Windows 10 games to be played on Xbox One and vice versa. Based on the list, Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game. You may refer to this
    link
    for additional details regarding the XPA games. Since Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game, we recommend submitting a post to the
    Xbox UserVoice
    page and request this game to be included as an Xbox Play Anywhere.

We hope we're able to answer your query.

If there's anything else you want to clarify, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., May 13, 2019
Thema:

No audio in xbox app and minecraft

1. No audio in xbox app and minecraft - Similar Threads - audio xbox app

2. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  3. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  4. Xbox app and minecraft login PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and minecraft login PC: Hello,I am trying to log into minecraft, and this issue comes up:'Error Code: 0x800040154 code: Deep Ocean...'I checked the xbox app, and indeed I cannot sign in.What hapepns when I press sign in, a briefly a white/grey window appears - I assume this is the login screen, then...
  5. Xbox app and minecraft login PC

Xbox app and minecraft login PC: Hello,I am trying to log into minecraft, and this issue comes up:'Error Code: 0x800040154 code: Deep Ocean...'I checked the xbox app, and indeed I cannot sign in.What hapepns when I press sign in, a briefly a white/grey window appears - I assume this is the login screen, then...
  6. I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft: I cant sign in on the xbox app,Everytime i do it just flashes and doesnt sign me in. I tried going to the services and making The Xbox Live Auth thing and still it didnt work. What should i do?...
  7. I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft

I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft: I cant sign in on the xbox app,Everytime i do it just flashes and doesnt sign me in. I tried going to the services and making The Xbox Live Auth thing and still it didnt work. What should i do?...
  8. Xbox App PC Party Audio Glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox App PC Party Audio Glitch: Whenever I'm in a xbox overlay party using the ps4 gold headset (ps4 headset on xbox app I know) in it's wireless functionality via a usb dongle the party audio is fine, but when I am using any other headset including laptop speakers the party audio isn't present but all...
  9. XBox App inputs audio through microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox App inputs audio through microphone: Long story short, the XBox app for win10 puts all audio through my microphone causing a feedback loop. Whenever my friends talk on xbox app, it's sent back through my microphone. I don't know why....
  10. Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app.: Lately, I've been trying to play some Minecraft/use the Xbox app, but it just keeps loading, and loading, and it doesn't stop, then an error pops up, it starts loading again, and that cycle just starts over, and again, and again. I don't know why this is happening....