Windows 10: No audio input or output devices installed. Multiple devices listed in devices manager.

Discus and support No audio input or output devices installed. Multiple devices listed in devices manager. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, The issue started after installing updates and getting multiple blue screens. The symptoms are the following: In the device manager, I can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WWMTV, Jun 6, 2021.

1. WWMTV Win User

No audio input or output devices installed. Multiple devices listed in devices manager.

Hi All, The issue started after installing updates and getting multiple blue screens. The symptoms are the following: In the device manager, I can see multiple audio input and output devices including the integrated sound card, a headset, a camera with built-in microphone etc. I have already updated the drives and also uninstalled all devices to have the system re-install them automatically. Under System / Sound the system reports no input or output devices. Under Devices / Bluetooth & other devices, I see some of the audio devices listed in the device manger, but not all of them. In the s

:)

WWMTV, Jun 6, 2021

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Jun 6, 2021
  3. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/

Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK

But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems ..

Sound settings say - No output or Input devices found.

Have tried to re-install Realtek audio drivers for motherboard -- installed but no change

David_Bexhill, Jun 6, 2021
  4. netter Win User

No audio input or output devices installed. Multiple devices listed in devices manager.

No audio output device

Hello!
    I have a common problem: my Windows 10 has No Audio Output Device.
    System configuration:
    • Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN (laptop)
    • Windows 10 Pro, version 1909, build 18363.535;
    • Current updates;
    Device manager shows these audio devices:
    • High Definition Audio Device (driver version 10.0.18362.356)
    • Intel Display Audio (10.27.0.6)
    • ASUS Xonar U3 (10.0.8.2164)
    i.e. the problem persists even with an external (USB) audio device, recognized by the system.

I performed a sanity check on this issue. Sound works when I boot into Ubuntu live. Therefore, it is not a hardware problem, and is indeed a Windows problem.

Solutions that have not worked so far:
    1. Audio troubleshooter (issues found: check audio device, nothing else)
    2. Rolling back drivers
    3. Uninstalling audio devices
    4. Uninstalling any audio-related devices, incl. the likes of bluetooth speakers
    5. Updating audio drivers (from both built-in drivers and from manufacturer's site)
    6. Installing a generic audio device (installing a generic USB audio device does not succeed, and installing a generic Realtek device resulted in a BSOD)

Do you have any ideas for fixing this?

netter, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

1. No audio input or output devices installed. Multiple devices listed in devices manager. - Similar Threads - audio input output

2. No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager: Hello I facing problem with Audio Driver I don't no how the problem arise but I have done several tries , Watched Lots of vids and much more , i didn't find genuine solution. I have Laptop Asus Tuf Gaming A17 2021 model FA706ICB My laptop says no output device is installed...
  3. No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager: Hello I facing problem with Audio Driver I don't no how the problem arise but I have done several tries , Watched Lots of vids and much more , i didn't find genuine solution. I have Laptop Asus Tuf Gaming A17 2021 model FA706ICB My laptop says no output device is installed...
  4. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.: I can't hear any sound coming from my laptop, and on task bar also there's a red cross along with speaker symbol.When I tried to add legacy hardware in device managers and tries to install realtek, then it fall down into BSOD error that 'Your PC ran into some problem and it...
  5. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.: I can't hear any sound coming from my laptop, and on task bar also there's a red cross along with speaker symbol.When I tried to add legacy hardware in device managers and tries to install realtek, then it fall down into BSOD error that 'Your PC ran into some problem and it...
  6. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No audio output devices installed but devices show up on device manager

No audio output devices installed but devices show up on device manager: Hi, my PC always has a red cross on the sound icon at the taskbar whenever I turn it on. I take a look at the sound settings on the control panel and there are no audio devices listed at the playback menu. I look at the device manager and there are literally 5 audio devices...
  8. Windows 10 no audio input or output devices list in device manager

Windows 10 no audio input or output devices list in device manager: My Win 10 Device Manager does not list any sound or audio devices. The Sound Settings pages therefore show "No Output / Input devices found". Troubleshoot has not resolved the issue. The issue arose following a re-installation of Windows 10 onto a Samsung Galaxy Ion 15...
  9. Audio Device is listed in the Device Manager, but not recognized as an in-/ or output in...

Audio Device is listed in the Device Manager, but not recognized as an in-/ or output in...: Dear Microsoft Support Team, context: I'm using an audio interface Yamaha AG06 to capture sound from an XLR-microphone, and else. It can be used for plug n' play purposes and I never had a problem with it since I've reset my PC a couple of months ago. This morning I...
  10. No Audio Output Device Installed - Device Manager Lists "High Definition Audio Controller"...

No Audio Output Device Installed - Device Manager Lists "High Definition Audio Controller"...: Hello all, I am currently running Windows 10 on an MSI GS63 Stealth GS63 Stealth 8RE 64-bit machine. Today I restarted my computer after having installed some unrelated software Bluejeans when suddenly I noticed I could no longer select my normal computer audio as an...