Windows 10: No audio input

Discus and support No audio input in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i have no audio input from any of my input ports. My output works fine but no one can hear me. My drivers should be fine. My mic worked fine on pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by okay_so_basically, Aug 30, 2020.

1. No audio input

So i have no audio input from any of my input ports. My output works fine but no one can hear me. My drivers should be fine. My mic worked fine on pc before and still works fine on ps4. Couldn't find any solutions that worked from other sources. Any help would be very much appreciated. :

:)

okay_so_basically, Aug 30, 2020

2. audio input

Hi Nico,

Damaged hardware or incompatible driver are some of the possible causes why you are experiencing an issue the audio input on your device. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Are you using an external audio input device? If yes, what is the make and model of the audio input device you are using as microphone?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue happened?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for audio issue. Visit this link,
    click on Find and fix problems recording sounds and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Jack Win User
    Windows 10 Audio input to programs broken

Recently my audio input, from USB headset and USB guitar cable have stopped working. Going into Windows 'Sounds' and enabling 'Listen to this device' outputs the audio as expected; the problem is not with the devices. However, as soon as I try to use them with any other program, discord, for example, no audio input is detected by discord.

I have tried everything I can think of and some suggestions from Googling around;

• Updating everything - windows, drivers, all related software
    • Rolling windows back to the last build
    • Trying different USB ports
    • Reinstalling drivers and software
    • Running Windows troubleshooters
    • Playing with device properties settings

But nothing seems to work, any suggestions?

4. Ryan Fra Win User

No audio input

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

No audio input

1. No audio input - Similar Threads - audio input

2. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  3. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  4. Can't download Audio Input and Output Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Audio Input and Output Drivers: I'm trying to download new Audio Input/Output drivers on my laptop because I don't have any speakers downloaded currently, but the category for "Audio inputs and outputs" isn't coming up in my device manager, probably because i don't have any installed, even though i have...
  5. Can't download Audio Input and Output Drivers

Can't download Audio Input and Output Drivers: I'm trying to download new Audio Input/Output drivers on my laptop because I don't have any speakers downloaded currently, but the category for "Audio inputs and outputs" isn't coming up in my device manager, probably because i don't have any installed, even though i have...
  6. Can't download Audio Input and Output Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  8. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  9. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

10. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.: Was doing my thing and my phone hit around where my motherboard is so hard the entire computer bluescreened, since then my audio system has basically been nuked, and my only audio jack plugins in the back of my computer refuse to acknowledge my headset, or the fact it was...