Windows 10: No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

Discus and support No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't hear any sound coming from my laptop, and on task bar also there's a red cross along with speaker symbol.When I tried to add legacy hardware in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AksharNerkar, Oct 9, 2021.

1. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

I can't hear any sound coming from my laptop, and on task bar also there's a red cross along with speaker symbol.When I tried to add legacy hardware in device managers and tries to install realtek, then it fall down into BSOD error that 'Your PC ran into some problem and it should be restarted soon"how do I fix that issue?

:)

AksharNerkar, Oct 9, 2021

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Oct 9, 2021
  3. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/

Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK

But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems ..

Sound settings say - No output or Input devices found.

Have tried to re-install Realtek audio drivers for motherboard -- installed but no change

David_Bexhill, Oct 9, 2021
  4. syddom93 Win User

No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

no input or output audio devices found

Unfortunately, that did not work. There is something listed under the sound now in the device manager and that says it is functioning, but i still have no sound and it states there are no input and output devices.

syddom93, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

1. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager. - Similar Threads - audio inputs outputs

2. No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager: Hello I facing problem with Audio Driver I don't no how the problem arise but I have done several tries , Watched Lots of vids and much more , i didn't find genuine solution. I have Laptop Asus Tuf Gaming A17 2021 model FA706ICB My laptop says no output device is installed...
  3. No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager: Hello I facing problem with Audio Driver I don't no how the problem arise but I have done several tries , Watched Lots of vids and much more , i didn't find genuine solution. I have Laptop Asus Tuf Gaming A17 2021 model FA706ICB My laptop says no output device is installed...
  4. Audio inputs and outputs missiing from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio inputs and outputs missiing from device manager: i got this problem 8 hours ago and im asking if anyone know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-inputs-and-outputs-missiing-from-device/79988cb8-b7d5-457f-b5e9-f42cd68a0581
  5. Audio inputs and outputs missiing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio inputs and outputs missiing from device manager: i got this problem 8 hours ago and im asking if anyone know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-inputs-and-outputs-missiing-from-device/79988cb8-b7d5-457f-b5e9-f42cd68a0581
  6. Audio inputs and outputs missiing from device manager

7. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.: I can't hear any sound coming from my laptop, and on task bar also there's a red cross along with speaker symbol.When I tried to add legacy hardware in device managers and tries to install realtek, then it fall down into BSOD error that 'Your PC ran into some problem and it...
  8. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.: I can't hear any sound coming from my laptop, and on task bar also there's a red cross along with speaker symbol.When I tried to add legacy hardware in device managers and tries to install realtek, then it fall down into BSOD error that 'Your PC ran into some problem and it...
  9. Cannot delete audio inputs and outputs from device manager

Cannot delete audio inputs and outputs from device manager: When I tried to delete "VoiceMeeter Aux Input" from audio inputs and outputs it doesn't work and I get this message error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-audio-inputs-and-outputs-from-device/6e0ed7d5-7542-4058-9d3f-db13c86fd392
  10. Windows 10 no audio input or output devices list in device manager

Windows 10 no audio input or output devices list in device manager: My Win 10 Device Manager does not list any sound or audio devices. The Sound Settings pages therefore show "No Output / Input devices found". Troubleshoot has not resolved the issue. The issue arose following a re-installation of Windows 10 onto a Samsung Galaxy Ion 15...