Windows 10: No audio, no wifi on Windows 10

Discus and support No audio, no wifi on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have no audio or wifi on my computer after resetting. I was using OBS to stream, everything was working fine, but after a reset there are no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by atrimmer, May 30, 2020.

1. atrimmer Win User

No audio, no wifi on Windows 10

I have no audio or wifi on my computer after resetting.

I was using OBS to stream, everything was working fine, but after a reset there are no internet connections or audio.

I have seen threads asking the same question with a suggestion to troubleshoot. Obviously tried that straight away. Troubleshooting does nothing.

When I open my Sound Setting, all my outputs and inputs say no devices found. Same in advanced sound settings. There is nothing in Playback or Recording in the sound box.

I have no idea how to explain the Wifi part, but it's just a globe with a circle with a slash through it. When you click show available networks in Settings, a box pops up that says network & internet settings. That's it. Here are the network properties:

Name: Ethernet

Description: IntelR Ethernet Connection I117-V

Physical address: 94:de:80:b4:bf:ee

MAximum transmission: 1500

Connectivity: Disconnected

These issues are linked as they happened at the same time.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I am able to play sound through Cubase, but nowhere else. Opening up an audio file gives me "Can't Play. We cant find an audio device. Make sure headphones or speakers are connected. 0xc00d36fa" That would lead me to believe my ASIO driver is working somehow under the hood despite no audio options being available.

:)

atrimmer, May 30, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 30, 2020
  4. tiendat Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown No audio, no wifi on Windows 10 :(.

tiendat, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. No audio, no wifi on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - audio wifi

2. Wifi Audio and Power panel won't show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Audio and Power panel won't show: Whenever I press wifi audio and power it shows "This app can't open There's a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might help fix it. Refresh"...
  3. Wifi Audio and Power panel won't show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Audio and Power panel won't show: Whenever I press wifi audio and power it shows "This app can't open There's a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might help fix it. Refresh"...
  4. How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reactivate my wifi and audio: Hello,My laptop suddenly deactivated security, wifi and Sound.I also cannot use the event display.It also cannot open the data manager.I've Tried to use the troubleshoot for audio and wifi but it says, it cannot diagnose it. I also tried to reset and activate it but it...
  5. How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

How can I reactivate my wifi and audio: Hello,My laptop suddenly deactivated security, wifi and Sound.I also cannot use the event display.It also cannot open the data manager.I've Tried to use the troubleshoot for audio and wifi but it says, it cannot diagnose it. I also tried to reset and activate it but it...
  6. How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio quality is bad for online meetings when using WiFi 5Ghz only and not with Ethernet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio quality is bad for online meetings when using WiFi 5Ghz only and not with Ethernet?: The audio quality is bad and choppy in a PC gameValorant which uses VOIP protocol for in-game communication and also when I'm on WebEx Call/Meetings. This only happens when I'm connected to Internet via Wifi5Ghz - 300 Mbps. However, I do not have any issues with audio if...
  8. Audio quality is bad for online meetings when using WiFi 5Ghz only and not with Ethernet?

Audio quality is bad for online meetings when using WiFi 5Ghz only and not with Ethernet?: The audio quality is bad and choppy in a PC gameValorant which uses VOIP protocol for in-game communication and also when I'm on WebEx Call/Meetings. This only happens when I'm connected to Internet via Wifi5Ghz - 300 Mbps. However, I do not have any issues with audio if...
  9. Audio driver not installing on MSI B460M pro VDH wifi Mobo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver not installing on MSI B460M pro VDH wifi Mobo?: Hi! I am using MSI B460M Pro VDH wifi motherboard with Intel core i5 10500 processor.. I am using Windows 11. But I can't install Realtek audio driver. Also I have downloaded realtek audio driver from msi official website in accurate driver. Please read below about details...
  10. Audio driver not installing on MSI B460M pro VDH wifi Mobo?

Audio driver not installing on MSI B460M pro VDH wifi Mobo?: Hi! I am using MSI B460M Pro VDH wifi motherboard with Intel core i5 10500 processor.. I am using Windows 11. But I can't install Realtek audio driver. Also I have downloaded realtek audio driver from msi official website in accurate driver. Please read below about details...