Windows 10: No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop

Discus and support No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; THE AUDIO ON HEADPHONES GOES ON A DELAY AFTER A FEW MINUTES THEN DISAPPEARS. I CAN STILL HEAR OTHERS ON THE CALL BUT THEY CANNOT HEAR ME AND THINK I AM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Neil MacNM, Jul 27, 2022.

1. No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop

THE AUDIO ON HEADPHONES GOES ON A DELAY AFTER A FEW MINUTES THEN DISAPPEARS. I CAN STILL HEAR OTHERS ON THE CALL BUT THEY CANNOT HEAR ME AND THINK I AM AM ON MUTE WHICH I AM NOT. TRIED USING DIFFERENT HEADPHONES BUT SAME THING HAPPENS. HOW TO SOLVE THIS?

:)

Neil MacNM, Jul 27, 2022

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 27, 2022
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jul 27, 2022
  4. Mala_S Win User

No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop

1. No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop - Similar Threads - audio headphones ASUS

2. Headphone audio from laptop is bad quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone audio from laptop is bad quality: This has been happening for a while to me, where when I plug in normal headphones with a jack into my laptop, the audio is really bad and sounds tinny. The best way to describe it is that it sounds like the audio when it comes out of my laptop's speakers but in the...
  3. Headphone audio from laptop is bad quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone audio from laptop is bad quality: This has been happening for a while to me, where when I plug in normal headphones with a jack into my laptop, the audio is really bad and sounds tinny. The best way to describe it is that it sounds like the audio when it comes out of my laptop's speakers but in the...
  4. Headphone audio from laptop is bad quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ASUS laptop audio problems

ASUS laptop audio problems: Okay so I own a ASUS TUF gaming f17, it's running windows 11 and frankly the sound on it isn't very good. I tried installing realtek high definition audio driver but at the very end it always gives me an error and the audio hasn't improve. I asked about this and I was told to...
  6. No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop

No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop: THE AUDIO ON HEADPHONES GOES ON A DELAY AFTER A FEW MINUTES THEN DISAPPEARS. I CAN STILL HEAR OTHERS ON THE CALL BUT THEY CANNOT HEAR ME AND THINK I AM AM ON MUTE WHICH I AM NOT. TRIED USING DIFFERENT HEADPHONES BUT SAME THING HAPPENS. HOW TO SOLVE THIS?...
  7. No audio from headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio from headphones.: Yes, there is many many questions answered for this, but mine is a little different. In "Sound" it says the headphones are getting audio, but no audio actually comes out....
  8. Headphones detected but not working on ASUS laptop

Headphones detected but not working on ASUS laptop: My headphones are not working at all on my ASUS laptop. They were working last night when I was watching a lecture but after I took them out and plugged them back in this morning my headphones are detected but sound comes out through my laptop speaker instead of through the...
  9. Headphones Aren't Working for ASUS Laptop

Headphones Aren't Working for ASUS Laptop: Before I say anything else, I want to assure you that I have checked that my headphones are set as the default output on my computer, and I have updated the driver on my computer. Neither of these things have changed my situation, though they are the only responses I can find...
  10. Audio issues on Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues on Asus Laptop: So my wife is having an odd issue on her laptop and I need a little help fixing it. When she plugs her headphones in (SkullCandy) with an Aux Mic cord (Also SkullCandy) the Laptop won't play sounds through the headphones but through the laptops speakers as if they weren't...