Windows 10: No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3

Discus and support No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After updating several drivers, I have lost the audio on my Ideapad3-15IML05. The device says I have no output audio devices connected. I have reloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Donna Piercy, Aug 17, 2023.

1. No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3

After updating several drivers, I have lost the audio on my Ideapad3-15IML05. The device says I have no output audio devices connected. I have reloaded the Lenovo Windows audio driver to no avail.

:)

Donna Piercy, Aug 17, 2023

2. How to install windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3?

Hi neven,

Here is solution to install Window 11.

To install Windows 11 on a new Lenovo IdeaPad3, follow these steps:

1. Check your system requirements: Make sure that your Lenovo IdeaPad3 meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. These include a compatible processor, at least 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of storage.
    2. Create a backup: Before installing Windows 11, it's important to create a backup of all your important files and data. This can be done using an external hard drive, USB flash drive, or cloud storage.
    3. Download the Windows 11 ISO file: You can download the Windows 11 ISO file from the Microsoft website. Make sure to select the correct version and language for your Lenovo IdeaPad3,
    4. Create a bootable USB drive: Use a tool like Rufus to create a bootable USB drive with the Windows 11 ISO file. Plug in the USB drive to your Lenovo IdeaPad3.
    5. Boot from USB: Turn on your Lenovo IdeaPad3 and press the appropriate key (usually F12 or Del) to access the boot menu. Select the USB drive as the boot device.
    6. Install Windows 11: Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows 11 on your Lenovo IdeaPad3. You may need to format the hard drive before installing it.
    7. Set up Windows 11: Once Windows 11 is installed, you'll need to go through the setup process. This includes setting up your user account, selecting your preferences, and installing any necessary drivers and updates.
    That's it! You should now have Windows 11 installed and running on your Lenovo IdeaPad3.

Marry Wright, Aug 17, 2023
  3. How to install windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3?

If you're having trouble booting from the USB drive to install Windows 11 on your brand new Lenovo IdeaPad3, here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure the USB drive is bootable: Ensure that the USB drive you're using is properly bootable and contains a valid Windows 11 installation file. You can do this by testing the USB drive on another computer.
    2. Check boot order: In BIOS, make sure the boot order is set to boot from the USB drive first. Sometimes, the boot order can be set incorrectly, causing the computer to ignore the USB drive.
    3. Check USB port: Try using a different USB port on your Lenovo IdeaPad3. Some USB ports may not be bootable, so try a different one.
    4. Disable secure boot: Some laptops have a security feature called "Secure Boot" that may prevent booting from external media. Disable this feature in BIOS to allow booting from the USB drive.
    5. Update BIOS: Check for BIOS updates for your Lenovo IdeaPad3 and install any available updates. This can sometimes fix boot issues.
    By trying these steps, you should be able to boot from the USB drive and install Windows 11 on your Lenovo IdeaPad3.

Marry Wright, Aug 17, 2023
  4. No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3

How to install windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3?

I have problem installing windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3 using usb.

What should be done in Bios?

Neven Tomašić, Aug 17, 2023
Thema:

No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3

1. No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3 - Similar Threads - audio Lenovo Ideapad3

2. Lenovo audio not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo audio not working: Lenovo AMD 7-GEN laptop audio not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-audio-not-working/ccb20ddb-57ef-418a-a1f3-b74ac851455b
  3. Lenovo audio not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo audio not working: Lenovo AMD 7-GEN laptop audio not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-audio-not-working/ccb20ddb-57ef-418a-a1f3-b74ac851455b
  4. Lenovo audio not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3

No audio on Lenovo Ideapad3: After updating several drivers, I have lost the audio on my Ideapad3-15IML05. The device says I have no output audio devices connected. I have reloaded the Lenovo Windows audio driver to no avail....
  6. i just performed the latest 0s 11 update on lenovo ideapad3 and it then asked for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just performed the latest 0s 11 update on lenovo ideapad3 and it then asked for a...: I just performed the latest 0s 11 update on Lenovo ideapad3 and after rebooting, it asked for a bitlocker key. I have never installed a bitlocker key. I logged onto my Microsoft account. I located the machine under my devices ,when i selected view bit locker key I received...
  7. i just performed the latest 0s 11 update on lenovo ideapad3 and it then asked for a...

i just performed the latest 0s 11 update on lenovo ideapad3 and it then asked for a...: I just performed the latest 0s 11 update on Lenovo ideapad3 and after rebooting, it asked for a bitlocker key. I have never installed a bitlocker key. I logged onto my Microsoft account. I located the machine under my devices ,when i selected view bit locker key I received...
  8. How to install windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3?: I have problem installing windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3 using usb.What should be done in Bios? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-11-on-new-lenovo-ideapad3/1ab8b0dd-3e8c-4d63-b7e4-94ace917603c
  9. How to install windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3?

How to install windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3?: I have problem installing windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3 using usb.What should be done in Bios? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-11-on-new-lenovo-ideapad3/1ab8b0dd-3e8c-4d63-b7e4-94ace917603c
  10. My Lenovo Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Lenovo Audio: HI, One day i found my lenovo audio suddenly stopped working. i tried all trouble shooting, updating drivers and all that i could find on the net. still no luck. Can someone help me?? Kumar Iyer...