Windows 10: No audio on my PC.

Discus and support No audio on my PC. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lost audio on my PC. Trouble shoot of devices show Realtec HD audio device ok. No Sound. install of updated drivers/restart still no audio.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BruceOverhiser, Sep 6, 2018.

1. No audio on my PC.

Lost audio on my PC. Trouble shoot of devices show Realtec HD audio device ok. No Sound. install of updated drivers/restart still no audio.

:)

BruceOverhiser, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 6, 2018
  3. We can't find an audio device for your PC.

Hi,

I suggest you run the sound troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on top left pane.
    • Click on Playing audio from the list and follow the on-screen prompt for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 6, 2018
  4. No audio on my PC.

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

No audio on my PC.

1. No audio on my PC. - Similar Threads - audio

2. Audio plays at 100% no matter what volume it is at.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio plays at 100% no matter what volume it is at.: I have windows 10 on a LENOVO laptop, and no matter what volume it is, between 1% - 100%, it plays maximum volume sound, despite the slider not necessarily being on 100%. If I set it to 0% it plays no sound. This problem does not always happen. Each time I restart the PC...
  3. Logitech C270 Audio Works but video showing black screen in Windows 10

Logitech C270 Audio Works but video showing black screen in Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro LWS 2.80 installed Windows 10 updates to latest versions Just noticed today that my webcam is just showing a black screen, was working fine when I last used it but had a couple of big Windows updates over the last month. I've changed my privacy settings...
  4. Windows 10 Stops picking up audio from microphone.

Windows 10 Stops picking up audio from microphone.: I've started having this problem where my headset would work completely fine until the mic stops working after a few or so minutes. In sound settings under recording it shows that my mic is connected but it doesn't pick up any audio, I then have to I disable it and re-enable...
  5. W10: Audio Services Not Responding

W10: Audio Services Not Responding: Hello. My Windows 10 computer had an audio error the night before akin to the sound most machines would make when blue screening. After a few moments it stopped and my audio cut out. I restarted the computer to see if that alone could fix it, but I got a BSOD with the code...
  6. No audio when switching accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    No audio when switching accounts: When there is currently a user logged into my computer the audio works fine for that user. However, upon switching users without logging out, the audio does not work for the newly logged-in account. When I log out of the account with working audio and log back into the...
  7. distorted audio since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    distorted audio since last update: many issues since the last couple updates but now my audio has also crapped out. will try to stay focused on this issue (eg ignore the other 5 or 6 blue screen of death error messages I am now getting on a pretty much daily basis) but may be related as most of the blue...
  8. Why dose my Computer's audio cuts out if I make a sudden noise or something?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why dose my Computer's audio cuts out if I make a sudden noise or something?: My name is Aidan and I have a Lenovo Idea Pad 330, So I was on youtube and when I tap the table, snap my fingers, or even speak. The audio gets cut out while the video is playing. This really annoys me. And I need help....
  9. Buzzing in audio that comes on and off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buzzing in audio that comes on and off: Hi all, I'm currently using the speakers high definition audio device as default. There is a buzz in the audio as I play music either from Spotify or even Winamp. I just can't find the cause for it. I tried disabling nvidia high definition audio driver and all enhancement...
  10. Only 1 user can hear audio after 17763.379 update...must restart to get audio back

Only 1 user can hear audio after 17763.379 update...must restart to get audio back: After the 17763.379 update only the first user to log into the machine will get audio. The troubleshooter finds no errors. I have 2 audio devices in device manager, NVIDIA High Definition Audio and Realtek High Definition Audio. The default audio device is the Realtek...