Windows 10: No audio on Spotify

Discus and support No audio on Spotify in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 ver1903. Currently I'm having issues where the rear audio jack on my pc is not working on windows. My motherboard is gigabyte... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by akikoba, Dec 29, 2019.

1. akikoba Win User

No audio on Spotify

I'm using windows 10 ver1903. Currently I'm having issues where the rear audio jack on my pc is not working on windows. My motherboard is gigabyte aorus pro b450. The funny thing is when I tested the sound using Realtek Audio manager I can hear the sound on my headphone but when I tried it on Spotify it doesn't work. However the front audio jack works fine. Is there any settings that I accidentally changed?

:)

akikoba, Dec 29, 2019

2. spotify no audio reload

Spotify says no audio reload on cell 950xl

LarryDowney, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    spotify no audio reload

Hi Larry,

So we can further assist you with this inquiry, please answer the following:

• Can you pull up the Spotify app and play a music?
    • Is there an error code/message that appears?

Best Regards.

Ian Sal, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

No audio on Spotify

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

No audio on Spotify

1. No audio on Spotify - Similar Threads - audio Spotify

2. Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...: 1 Updated all the audio drivers as well as other drivers.2 Restarted laptop.3 Restarted all the audio drivers.This issue started after connecting wireless earphones to the deivce,but when connected and played the audio & videos already saved on device it worked well....
  3. Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...: 1 Updated all the audio drivers as well as other drivers.2 Restarted laptop.3 Restarted all the audio drivers.This issue started after connecting wireless earphones to the deivce,but when connected and played the audio & videos already saved on device it worked well....
  4. My audio keeps cutting out when I try to play something, like youtube or spotify. If is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio keeps cutting out when I try to play something, like youtube or spotify. If is...: It is my audio, not my headphones. I tested with another headphone and it was the same, it keeps cutting out and gets very choppy and low quality. I am on windows 11...
  5. My audio keeps cutting out when I try to play something, like youtube or spotify. If is...

My audio keeps cutting out when I try to play something, like youtube or spotify. If is...: It is my audio, not my headphones. I tested with another headphone and it was the same, it keeps cutting out and gets very choppy and low quality. I am on windows 11...
  6. When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...: I am using a CYBORG 15 A12V Laptop from MSI. I tried uninstalling Nahimic and all drivers related to it. I got rid of the issue one moment after disabling nahimic and uninstalling most of the drivers. But after a reboot, I am now experiencing the same issues as before even...
  7. When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...

When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...: I am using a CYBORG 15 A12V Laptop from MSI. I tried uninstalling Nahimic and all drivers related to it. I got rid of the issue one moment after disabling nahimic and uninstalling most of the drivers. But after a reboot, I am now experiencing the same issues as before even...
  8. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio...: Hello everyone,I have a specific issue about certain sound sources not playing through bluetooth-connected Airpods. This problem is occurring on an ASUS laptop that runs Windows 10. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio from...
  9. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio...

The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio...: Hello everyone,I have a specific issue about certain sound sources not playing through bluetooth-connected Airpods. This problem is occurring on an ASUS laptop that runs Windows 10. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio from...
  10. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware