Windows 10: No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

Discus and support No audio once in Xbox party chat PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i try to join a party through the Xbox app i can no longer hear the game or any sound from the computer? Anyone know how to fix this? This has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DUB7030, Dec 4, 2022.

1. DUB7030 Win User

No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

When i try to join a party through the Xbox app i can no longer hear the game or any sound from the computer? Anyone know how to fix this? This has been a constant issue for a very long time and Microsoft is refusing to fix it. The internet is littered with millions having the same issue or issues. I'm getting extremely pi**** that they cant fix these issues. I'm trying to use my Skullcandy Crushers threw bluetooth for in game audio and party chat. A lot may have to deal with garbage bluetooth drivers on windows. The only way i can get both working at the same time is when I have hands free AG

:)

DUB7030, Dec 4, 2022

2. Xbox game bar party chat

Xbox game bar party chat in the setting of xbox game bar party chat audio settings are not being saved but the audio to windows it self saved what i set it to but xbox game bar if i change the settings for party chat it does not save any idea on how to
    fix this ? this is doing this on three PCs as well.

DanielDeskins, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Xbox one party chat

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you can't switch from in-game chat to party chat on your Xbox One console, it may indicate that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or your network connection.

Refer: You can't switch to party chat on Xbox One

For more further assistance I suggest you to contact the Xbox support
    and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 4, 2022
  4. No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

Xbox Party Chat

I've not been able to connect to party chats on the new Xbox App on PC (Win 10) since ever, and the Xbox Companion App has stopped working in regards to party chat. I've been using my phone, however that app keeps crashing and I'm not able to use any sort
    of comms with my team. Any potential fixes?

A Lonely Mac, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

1. No audio once in Xbox party chat PC - Similar Threads - audio once Xbox

2. No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio once in Xbox party chat PC: When i try to join a party through the Xbox app i can no longer hear the game or any sound from the computer? Anyone know how to fix this? This has been a constant issue for a very long time and Microsoft is refusing to fix it. The internet is littered with millions having...
  3. No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio once in Xbox party chat PC: When i try to join a party through the Xbox app i can no longer hear the game or any sound from the computer? Anyone know how to fix this? This has been a constant issue for a very long time and Microsoft is refusing to fix it. The internet is littered with millions having...
  4. PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken: I can no longer join party chat with my friends who are on xbox. I can use it fine with other people on pc, but when someone on xbox joins, we can all talk for about 5 seconds, then the whole party chat stops working. I have an open NAT, Teredo seems to be fine, Everything is...
  5. PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken: I can no longer join party chat with my friends who are on xbox. I can use it fine with other people on pc, but when someone on xbox joins, we can all talk for about 5 seconds, then the whole party chat stops working. I have an open NAT, Teredo seems to be fine, Everything is...
  6. Xbox Party Chat Through Headset On PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Party Chat Through Headset On PC: I'm having troubles using my Xbox app on my PC with trying to get the party chat to come through my headset. Whenever I'm in game chat it works fine I hear my teammates/opponents through my headset. But when it comes to Xbox Party Chat... The audio goes to the laptop speakers...
  7. Xbox Party Chat Won't Work On PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Party Chat Won't Work On PC: I seem to be having a specific issue with party chat. I will join a party with my friends and I only seem to make the party echo. I've figured out that for some reason my mic will feed party audio back through and echo it instead of actually using my voice as input. Any help?...
  8. Xbox Party Chat

Xbox Party Chat: I've not been able to connect to party chats on the new Xbox App on PC Win 10 since ever, and the Xbox Companion App has stopped working in regards to party chat. I've been using my phone, however that app keeps crashing and I'm not able to use any sort of comms with my team....
  9. xbox party chat on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox party chat on pc: So im having an issue where im trying to party up with friends on xbox and im on my pc but the sound isn't coming through the headset even though I have that as my default sound setting....
  10. Xbox PC party chat

Xbox PC party chat: Ive always been able to join my friends party through my PC recently we have been playing Call of Duty Crossplatform and we have been communicating just fine. A few days ago we decide to play and I join their xbox party through my pc and I connect to the party just fine...