Windows 10: No audio output, after using Cortana or any other app with voice recording ... Easy Fix!

Discus and support No audio output, after using Cortana or any other app with voice recording ... Easy Fix! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys & Gals:If you find yourself in a jam with no audio output after using Cortana for a moment and or any other audio recording app, a easy fix is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johnny.L, May 1, 2021.

1. Johnny.L Win User

No audio output, after using Cortana or any other app with voice recording ... Easy Fix!

Hey Guys & Gals:If you find yourself in a jam with no audio output after using Cortana for a moment and or any other audio recording app, a easy fix is to just end the process "Audio Graph" or disable the microphone and then re-enable it, apparently the process does not terminate after recording and speech analysis is continuing to fine tune things, just kill the process via task manager..... Happy Computing! Windows Build: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 20H2OS build 19042.964Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0

:)

Johnny.L, May 1, 2021

2. Voice Recorder

Hello Linda,

Issues with Windows 10 apps can usually be fixed by running the troubleshooter for Windows apps. To do that, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If the problem persists, you may try to reinstall Voice Recorder by doing the following:

• Type in Powershell in the search field and hit Enter.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Click on Yes.
    • In the PowerShell box, type in or copy and paste Get-AppxPackage *soundrecorder* | Remove-AppxPackage, and press Enter.
    • Once Voice Recorder is uninstalled, open the Store app, download, and install Voice Recorder.

Also, we suggest that you refer to the troubleshooting steps for fixing Cortana and Start menu on the link below:

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, May 1, 2021
  3. MarvelArt Win User
    Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, May 1, 2021
  4. No audio output, after using Cortana or any other app with voice recording ... Easy Fix!

Audio recorder

Suggest me some good audio recorders with adjustable sample rates. It was so easy to find a good recorder on Android and i used easy voice recorder that had all the functions i wanted in a recorder. So i want the names of some audio recorders that you
    find the best.

Rishabh-Nautiyal, May 1, 2021
Thema:

No audio output, after using Cortana or any other app with voice recording ... Easy Fix!

1. No audio output, after using Cortana or any other app with voice recording ... Easy Fix! - Similar Threads - audio output using

2. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice: Hi,I used sound recorder to record my Microsoft meeting, however, I can only hear my voice but not the other person? I was not using any headset. Is there any chance to recover the other person's voice? I have Windows 11.Thank you so much for your help....
  3. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice: Hi,I used sound recorder to record my Microsoft meeting, however, I can only hear my voice but not the other person? I was not using any headset. Is there any chance to recover the other person's voice? I have Windows 11.Thank you so much for your help....
  4. Not audio, after using Cortana or any other app with voice recording ... Easy Fix!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not audio, after using Cortana or any other app with voice recording ... Easy Fix!: Hey Guys & Gals:If you find yourself in a jam with no audio output after using Cortana for a moment and or any other audio recording app, a easy fix is to just end the process "Audio Graph" apparently the process does not terminate after recording and speech analysis is...
  5. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice

Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice: I used the Voice Recorder windows 10 built-in app on my new Dell Inspiron 14 500 2-in-1 laptop to record an interview I was having via zoom yesterday and to my surprise I can only hear my voice. How can I recover the other person's voice? please I need urgent help. Is there a...
  6. Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person: Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person. It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue. Thank you!...
  7. Voice Recorder App

Voice Recorder App: I conducted an interview with Microsoft Teams and recorded the audio with the voice recorder app. I am unfamiliar with how the Teams recording function worked and figured the voice recorder work would still work. It did not. It captured my voice but not my interviewees'. Is...
  8. Using the Voice Recorder.

Using the Voice Recorder.: I would like to figure out how to make "layered" music, in this era when musicians can't get together. I thought I'd experiment with making a recording of a duet with me playing both parts. My biggest puzzle is this. I can make a recording of me playing the first part....
  9. Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording: I have been using the game bar to record things happening so I don't have to use OBS constantly, but I have run into an issue. I want to record both my voice and the voices of my friends, but when I set the audio recording to all, my mic doesn't get recorded, but when I set...
  10. How to fix: Voice Recorder plays back some MPEG-4 Audio, but not others?

How to fix: Voice Recorder plays back some MPEG-4 Audio, but not others?: I've recorded some items using "Voice Recorder" on Windows 10. One plays back fine using Windows Media Player. Another won't play at all, but the play bar moves along fine. A third gives me a pop up message (with the red x),saying "...cannot play the file. The Player...