Windows 10: No Audio output after Windows update

Discus and support No Audio output after Windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For the second time Microsoft windows update has blocked my audio output device from working. Is there any lawsuits going that I can join to stop this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TMmadashellnosound, Feb 24, 2019.

1. No Audio output after Windows update

For the second time Microsoft windows update has blocked my audio output device from working. Is there any lawsuits going that I can join to stop this from happening again?

* Original title: class action law suit

:)

TMmadashellnosound, Feb 24, 2019

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 24, 2019
  3. No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Thane68 Win User

No Audio output after Windows update

Windows 10 no audio output

I had this same problem with the initial update to win 10, reinstalling the driver worked for me then. However, since the last security patch it has killed my rear output for audio, and reinstalling the drivers has not worked. I can get some audio output
    from the front sound output, but not from the rear output. Any suggestions?

Thane68, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

No Audio output after Windows update

1. No Audio output after Windows update - Similar Threads - Audio output update

2. no output audio laptop after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no output audio laptop after last update: no output audio on laptop after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-audio-laptop-after-last-update/daa1ce10-3eb1-4e53-9297-e5b99b51c3f4
  3. no output audio laptop after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no output audio laptop after last update: no output audio on laptop after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-audio-laptop-after-last-update/daa1ce10-3eb1-4e53-9297-e5b99b51c3f4
  4. no output audio laptop after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No audio output device error after windows update

No audio output device error after windows update: Yesterday whilst I was out my laptop decided to do windows updates, it prompted me to restart which I did, when it eventually restarted 40 minutes later I had no sound, it says no audio output device is installed, I have tried all sorts including trying to install legacy...
  6. Audio Output and Input Not Recognized after Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Output and Input Not Recognized after Update: This morning I was told to install an update on my Windows 10 computer, but after I did it, it said that it was having trouble restarting and needed me to uninstall all my programs to do a complete reset. I did that, and after I reset my computer it had all of its programs...
  7. No Audio Output Device is Installed Condition after Windows updates

No Audio Output Device is Installed Condition after Windows updates: several updates were installed on my surfacepro this past weekend. my audio device subsequently stopped working. when i hover over the audio device icon in my system tray i see a message "No Audio Output Device is Installed". i had an IM chat with a microsoft tech who...
  8. No audio output once again after Window update

No audio output once again after Window update: This occurred a couple days ago after updating a .NET Framework plus other updates that day. The last fix suggested from here a few months ago worked, now it doesn't. 1. No audio output device installed 2. Troubleshoot A. Realtek hd audio has a driver problem...
  9. No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update

No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update: My laptop now has "no audio output installed", After Windows update. can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-is-installed-after-windows/565bd59e-fb0c-4263-8e40-134a21288f87
  10. No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update

No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update: My laptop now has "no audio output installed",After Windows update. can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-is-installed-after-windows/8046c142-58b3-4fb9-bfa0-bb07bffa6fb1