Windows 10: "No Audio Output Device Installed" and can't find any listing for Realtek in Device Manager

Discus and support "No Audio Output Device Installed" and can't find any listing for Realtek in Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; most of the fixes i've seen online say to find your audio driver in the device manager, but mine is nowhere to be found. additionally, i've tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZoeWheeler, Dec 19, 2018.

1. "No Audio Output Device Installed" and can't find any listing for Realtek in Device Manager

most of the fixes i've seen online say to find your audio driver in the device manager, but mine is nowhere to be found. additionally, i've tried to manually reinstall the driver through the "Add legacy software" option and every single time i've gotten an error message saying something about how the installation couldn't be completed. i've also restarted my computer several times. this update sucks.

im extremely frustrated and have tried a bunch of different fixes listed online to no avail.

:)

ZoeWheeler, Dec 19, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio output device is installed

A screenshot of the Device Manager, Sounds section is still needed. Can't really offer a suggestion until I see what is showing there now.

e.g this is mine It shows AMD which the audio for HDMI, Realtek and Tranzport which is a wireless controller for my recording studio program.

"No Audio Output Device Installed" and can't find any listing for Realtek in Device Manager [​IMG]

fireberd, Dec 19, 2018
  3. silk186 Win User
    How to separate audio outputs in playback devices

That is what i did when I reinstalled the drivers. First it only had the speakers, added drivers, HDMI appeared, plugged in second analog port which is detected in realtek HD audio manager but is not listed as a second output. All three devices are dectected, but the two analog devices don't appear as separate output devices.

silk186, Dec 19, 2018
  4. "No Audio Output Device Installed" and can't find any listing for Realtek in Device Manager

No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

"No Audio Output Device Installed" and can't find any listing for Realtek in Device Manager

1. "No Audio Output Device Installed" and can't find any listing for Realtek in Device Manager - Similar Threads - Audio Output Device

2. "no audio device is installed" and the output devices have disappeared from the Device Manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "no audio device is installed" and the output devices have disappeared from the Device Manager.: I am running Windows 11 pro on my pc. A recent update has caused my speakers to stop working. Clicking on the speaker icon produces the message "no audio device is installed" even though the speakers worked perfectly before the reboot.Checking the Device Manager shows there...
  3. "no audio device is installed" and the output devices have disappeared from the Device Manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "no audio device is installed" and the output devices have disappeared from the Device Manager.: I am running Windows 11 pro on my pc. A recent update has caused my speakers to stop working. Clicking on the speaker icon produces the message "no audio device is installed" even though the speakers worked perfectly before the reboot.Checking the Device Manager shows there...
  4. No audio output devices installed but devices show up on device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio output devices installed but devices show up on device manager: Hi, my PC always has a red cross on the sound icon at the taskbar whenever I turn it on. I take a look at the sound settings on the control panel and there are no audio devices listed at the playback menu. I look at the device manager and there are literally 5 audio devices...
  5. No audio input or output devices installed. Multiple devices listed in devices manager.

No audio input or output devices installed. Multiple devices listed in devices manager.: Hi All, The issue started after installing updates and getting multiple blue screens. The symptoms are the following: In the device manager, I can see multiple audio input and output devices including the integrated sound card, a headset, a camera with built-in microphone...
  6. Windows 10 no audio input or output devices list in device manager

Windows 10 no audio input or output devices list in device manager: My Win 10 Device Manager does not list any sound or audio devices. The Sound Settings pages therefore show "No Output / Input devices found". Troubleshoot has not resolved the issue. The issue arose following a re-installation of Windows 10 onto a Samsung Galaxy Ion 15...
  7. Audio Device is listed in the Device Manager, but not recognized as an in-/ or output in...

Audio Device is listed in the Device Manager, but not recognized as an in-/ or output in...: Dear Microsoft Support Team, context: I'm using an audio interface Yamaha AG06 to capture sound from an XLR-microphone, and else. It can be used for plug n' play purposes and I never had a problem with it since I've reset my PC a couple of months ago. This morning I...
  8. Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager

Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager: Hi there, my realtek digital audio broke recently so I tried to reinstall it, in doing so I uninstalled everything with regards to realtek hd audio to have a "clean reinstall" as people told me. This failed and i can no longer hear anything on my pc as I do not have realtek...
  9. No Audio Output Device Installed - Device Manager Lists "High Definition Audio Controller"...

No Audio Output Device Installed - Device Manager Lists "High Definition Audio Controller"...: Hello all, I am currently running Windows 10 on an MSI GS63 Stealth GS63 Stealth 8RE 64-bit machine. Today I restarted my computer after having installed some unrelated software Bluejeans when suddenly I noticed I could no longer select my normal computer audio as an...
  10. No Audio Output Device is installed. No Realtek Device in DevManager

No Audio Output Device is installed. No Realtek Device in DevManager: i have my ASUS X555LD for almost a year now, so as far as date is concerned my laptop shouldn't be too old to suffer such illness. So it came with Win8.1 x64 of course and just recently, as soon as Windows 10 was released, i upgraded quickly. but right after i upgraded to...