Windows 10: No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update

Discus and support No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop now has "no audio output installed",After Windows update. can you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by {Rit210.}, Oct 11, 2018.

1. {Rit210.} Win User

No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update

My laptop now has "no audio output installed",After Windows update. can you help me?

:)

{Rit210.}, Oct 11, 2018

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 13, 2018
  3. No Audio Output Device is installed

I clicked the link you gave me. HP told me to download "HPSupportSolutionsFramework-12.3.11.29" to check drivers that can be installed. After I download and install this solution framework from HP, the webpage proceed to next step and tell me that Windows update may have driver for me. It tells me to go to windows update and search for driver.

I did what it told me to do. But the windows update don't have anything for me to update or install.

For this case HP suggest me to open device manager to install the missing driver. (I'm referring to section "Update other specific components" under the "Installing updates in Windows 10" title in the webpage HP Products - Where Do I Find Windows 10 Drivers and Software for My Model? | HP® Customer Support)

HP suggest me to right click on the driver that I want to update to update. But as shown on the image I provided in my previous post, I cannot see any "audio inputs and outputs" tab or audio driver. I only see audio controller in the "System device" tab. (and these controller have the "!" sign on them for some reason)

Am I meant to do something to the audio controller?
    Or should I install a new audio driver? (if so, how do I install one?)

Anonymous123, Oct 13, 2018
  4. No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update

No Audio Output device is installed - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First, I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click Audio playback and follow the on-screen instructions.
    After running the troubleshooter, try to install the Mouse drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps:

1) Press Windows + X and select
    Device manager.

2) Select Audio input and output.

3) Right click on driver and select update driver software.

4) Next follow the instructions to install it.

If the issue still persists, the rollback the driver and check the issue.

To rollback:

• Right click on driver.

• Select Properties and click on
      Driver tab.

• Now select Rollback driver.

Hope it helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update

1. No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Audio Output Device

2. "No Audio Output Device is Installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Audio Output Device is Installed" after latest update: Hi all -- I've seen this topic elsewhere, but following those steps didn't help me so I figured I'd start afresh. I am getting the message "No Audio Device is Installed" and cannot set up or listen to any sounds, either from my speakers or my USB headphone. This appears to be...
  3. "No Audio Output Device is Installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No Audio Output Device is Installed" after latest update: Hi all -- I've seen this topic elsewhere, but following those steps didn't help me so I figured I'd start afresh. I am getting the message "No Audio Device is Installed" and cannot set up or listen to any sounds, either from my speakers or my USB headphone. This appears to be...
  4. "No Audio Output Device is Installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No Audio Output Device is Installed - After latest Windows 10 Updates

No Audio Output Device is Installed - After latest Windows 10 Updates: Over the last 6 months, something in the windows updates is killing my audio on my PC running Window 10 Pro.The speaker icon in the lower right corner shows and a red X mark and upon further inspection of the sound mixer, reveals no audio devices at all.In my device manager,...
  6. No audio output device installed after Windows 10 update.

No audio output device installed after Windows 10 update.: RCA Tablet W101_V2 old but good fellaDon't know which update caused problem.Had just reset to help keyboard issue, which did fix.RCA contacted, no help but to reset again which will give me same update that caused audio problem.Have tried reinstalling drivers, previous...
  7. No Audio Output Device is Installed Condition after Windows updates

No Audio Output Device is Installed Condition after Windows updates: several updates were installed on my surfacepro this past weekend. my audio device subsequently stopped working. when i hover over the audio device icon in my system tray i see a message "No Audio Output Device is Installed". i had an IM chat with a microsoft tech who...
  8. No audio output device is installed after update windows 10 to 1909

No audio output device is installed after update windows 10 to 1909: Recently I've updated Win 10 on my laptop to version 1909, and now I don't have sound, only a red cross icon in the system tray. I'm struggling with this issue 4 days already. Audio troubleshooter doesn't help. It either writes that it cannot detect problem, or suggests to...
  9. No Audio Output Device Installed after last update

No Audio Output Device Installed after last update: After last Windows 10 update my Realtek Audio Output Device was removed, I did a roll back to last point and still do not have a Audio Output device; I even tried to install the Microsoft OEM High Definition Audio Device via Device Manager/Add Legacy Hardware and get error...
  10. No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update

No Audio Output Device is Installed After Windows 10 update: My laptop now has "no audio output installed", After Windows update. can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-is-installed-after-windows/565bd59e-fb0c-4263-8e40-134a21288f87