Windows 10: No audio output device is installed. Windows 10 laptop.

Discus and support No audio output device is installed. Windows 10 laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have no sound from my laptop after an update. Things I have tried: restart pc, didn't work update drivers, didn't work uninstall device, didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MatrixPeckham, Oct 10, 2018.

1. No audio output device is installed. Windows 10 laptop.

I have no sound from my laptop after an update.

Things I have tried:

1. restart pc, didn't work
    2. update drivers, didn't work
    3. uninstall device, didn't work

I have No audio output device is installed. Windows 10 laptop. 48a0168c-be0b-46d1-943b-eda91e9b0132?upload=true.png

what appears to be two devices I have tried uninstalling both individually, to no avail.

I think I need to manually download and install the drivers for the Intel High Definition Audio, but I'm not sure which I need. Are these the same as the Realtek drivers?

:)

MatrixPeckham, Oct 10, 2018

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Puffy1 Win User
    How to install audio output device?

I HP laptop, I am using windows 10. On task bar, it shows, no audio output device is installed that makes me deprived of enjoying music.

Please anyone help me in installing audio output device.

Thanks.

Puffy1, Oct 10, 2018
  4. No audio output device is installed. Windows 10 laptop.

no audio output device is installed

Hi Kris,

I turned on my laptop today and the No Audio Output Device is installed message has appeared again.

I checked the device manager to see if the software was in stalled and up to date for the devices below in
    bold. I recieved the following message for both; Windows has determined that the driver software for your device is up to date.

Can you please advise where do I go from here?

Sound Video and Game Controllers

• Conexant ISST Audio
    • Intel(R) Display Audio
    Thanks

Nick

NBrownrigg, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

No audio output device is installed. Windows 10 laptop.

1. No audio output device is installed. Windows 10 laptop. - Similar Threads - audio output device

2. No Audio Output device is installed - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output device is installed - Windows 10: I know this has been widely discussed. One of my Win10 machine suddenly show "No Audio Output Devices in installed". I did the standard troubleshooting.Re-install audio driversuninstalled all audio devices and re-installDid the SFC scanDid DISM uninstalled some updatesRun...
  3. No Audio Output Device is installed || No Audio from laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio Output Device is installed || No Audio from laptop: [ATTACH] Headphone also not working. https://preview.redd.it/syhqixzaido61.png?width=531&format=png&auto=webp&s=4581fe90ce31926ab29a00b75ceaf721dc37eaaa In Device Manager. inside Sound, video and game controller - RealTek Drivers are missing and in system devices...
  4. Windows 10 - NO Audio Output Device is installed

Windows 10 - NO Audio Output Device is installed: For the second time in 6 months or so, my audio drivers have just disappeared. Message states: "No Audio Output Device is installed." WHY??!! Also, I am unable to open SETTINGS from the START menu!...
  5. Windows 10, No Audio Output Device is installed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10, No Audio Output Device is installed: TL;DR - no audio after adding a webcam disabled some audio and trying to reinstall drivers removed all audio. Easy fix, or reinstall windows, or buy a new machine? 18-month old tower (now out of warranty) to an HDMI TV as monitor. Regular updates but no system restore points...
  6. NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10

NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10: Hi. I'm contacting you guys because I have nothing left to do to fix my HP Pavilion laptop. Couple of weeks ago, after an update from Microsoft, my laptop lost its audio. I have the sound icon on the taskbar in a red circle with an X. When I hover the mouse over it, I get...
  7. No Audio Output Device is Installed - Windows 10

No Audio Output Device is Installed - Windows 10: I completed a Windows update back in October of 2018 and noticed the red x over my volume icon. I had an error message that there was no audio output drivers installed on my machine. After trying the fixes listed, I ended up installing a driver from intel's website directly...
  8. Windows 10 - No Audio output device is installed

Windows 10 - No Audio output device is installed: Hi, I have an issue with my audio sound not working all of a sudden yesterday, it states "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" System info: [ATTACH] Icon information in...
  9. Windows 10 No Audio Output Device Installed

Windows 10 No Audio Output Device Installed: Hi all, Just bought a new HP Pavilion x2 (laptop/tablet hybrid) and it has been working perfectly for about a week. Suddenly went to start it up and it had done some updates which has left me with no audio. When I open up the Sound through search, under the Playback tab...
  10. Windows 10, No Audio Output Device Is Installed

Windows 10, No Audio Output Device Is Installed: Hi Guys, currently i'm using a Asus A43 laptop and had upgraded Windows 10 few days ago. But somehow. i dont know how but some how, the audio is not detected. Things I tried: 1.) Reinstalled the realtek driver ( R279, 7553) 2.) Restart the Windows Audio Services 3.)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell g7 no audio output device is installed

2. no audio device installed on dell g7 laptop

3. g7 output device

4. has anyone dell g7 laptop uninstall their audio output device