Windows 10: No Audio Output Device is installed

Discus and support No Audio Output Device is installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Did you ever try a repair install of your Windows 10 ?? Just wondering...*sarc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anonymous123, Mar 26, 2016.

1. OldMike65 Win User

No Audio Output Device is installed

Did you ever try a repair install of your Windows 10 ?? Just wondering...*sarc

OldMike65, Mar 30, 2016

2. I'm not sure what a repair install is exactly. But maybe I did it. I remember I mess with windows a lot when I messed up because I try to deal with GRUB, dual boot and upgrading to SSD.

Anonymous123, Mar 30, 2016
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Repair install fixes your Windows 10 if the user is having problems. The repair option only repairs the Windows files,and does not remove any of your installed apps.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

OldMike65, Mar 30, 2016
  4. tacoban Win User

If you are convinced that u have a defective sound device, and your PC is out of warranty period, you can always decide buy a PCI sound device.
    If you still think there is something wrong with your Windows files AND you did not completely formatted your HDD, u can use the recovery tool. When u use the recovery, your PC will turn back to factory installed OS. Even if your sound is not there after recovery, I think we can be sure that your sound device is defect. I am currently convinced you have a defective one but to be sure ...

tacoban, Mar 30, 2016
  5. Barman58 Win User
    It would appear that there are, as yet, no suitable sound drivers available for windows Ten for this hardware

The simplest method to solve this issue is to replace the hardware, this need not be difficult or expensive, a basic USB sound card is reasonably priced, can Be installed in seconds and If and when a proper driver is released, it can be removed easily.

This is a list on UK Amazon - Your local Amazon should have items available ...

Amazon.co.uk: usb sound card windows 10

Barman58, Mar 30, 2016
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    Guys I told him that yesterday and posted a link on amazon, about installing a sound card. *Smile Msg# 33

OldMike65, Mar 30, 2016
  7. TV2
    TV2 Win User
    Did the sound ever work in Windows 10 on this machine?

8. No Audio Output Device is installed

Hi everyone. Thanks for solving this problem with me for so long.
    I decided to reset my desktop and after I reset it, the sound is back.
    Once again, thank you everyone for your time.

For people who want to know how I reset Windows, I go to Setting > Update and Security > Recovery > Reset this PC > click get started

Yes.

Anonymous123, Mar 31, 2016
  9. derekimo Win User
    Well done, glad you got it working again. *Smile

derekimo, Mar 31, 2016
  10. Thanks! *Smile

Anonymous123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No Audio Output Device is installed - Similar Threads - Audio Output Device

2. No audio output device is installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output device is installed: Hi,Laptop: Medion P6645 / Windows 10I turned my laptop on this morning and there is a red cross next to my speaker icon.It says speaker setup unknown and in output and input devices there are no options to select.In device manager sound is hidden, unhiding it I then...
  3. No Audio Output Devices in installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Audio Output Devices in installed: I know this has been widely discussed and Carlo TJ Independent Advisor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/29478bd8-e990-4de7-b01b-862427c4f74b , Replied on July 1, 2021 on No Audio Output device is installed - Windows 10 - Microsoft Community.The problem is the...
  4. No Audio Output Device Installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output Device Installed: Hello! I installed realtek as no audio output device installed. Now it has a yellow triangle. Realtek High Definition Audio" Any help? This device cannot start. Code 10 --> This is error reported in the Device manager...
  5. No Audio Output Device is installed

No Audio Output Device is installed: Been having this problem for about a week now, Have tried pretty much everything from doing stuff in device manager to system recovery. Nothing works and I can't do a windows reset cause others use the computer, Windows 10 version 2004...
  6. No Audio Output Device is Installed

No Audio Output Device is Installed: So, I know that this is really late, but didn't install the latest update until yesterday just because I was too lazy to deal with it. My problem is pretty much the same as everyone else; my audio just doesn't work and when I hover my cursor over the speaker icon in the...
  7. No Audio Output Device is installed

No Audio Output Device is installed: I plugged a HDMI cord into my computer as I have since I purchased it 1 year ago today I unplugged the HDMI cord and now I have no sound on my lap top it shows an exclamation point in the device manager but when I update the driver it says I am current. The speaker at the...
  8. No audio Output device is installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    No audio Output device is installed: One day i logged on to my pc and i realize that my audio wasn't working. Every time i clicked on it will always pop up to trouble shoot it. It wont allow to adjust the sound so i cant hear anything out of my headset. Can someone please help...
  9. No audio output device is installed

No audio output device is installed: I bought a new headset, plugged it in, sound works great. Of course, when ever i'm using a computer something has to fail. And this something was the microphone. Microphone works fine on other devices. It appeared that the mic was not plugged in(yes, I did plug it in). After...
  10. No Audio Output Device is installed

No Audio Output Device is installed: Hi, Yesterday my sound was working fine, I walked away from my notebook for 15 minutes and came back and the sound icon had a red X against it. The error message when I hover over it is 'No Audio Output Device is installed'. In Device Manager the error message for...