Windows 10: No Audio Output Device isinstalled

Discus and support No Audio Output Device isinstalled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I updated Feature update to "Windows 1809", the sound driver could not be used; I also tried to reload the latest drive on the official website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FoQER. Lee, May 9, 2019.

1. No Audio Output Device isinstalled

When I updated Feature update to "Windows 1809", the sound driver could not be used;
    I also tried to reload the latest drive on the official website and still can't use it.

Special to ask for your assistance.

No Audio Output Device isinstalled b1139172-68ba-4313-8659-9b840d357b27?upload=true.png

Prompt diagram that appears after the update

No Audio Output Device isinstalled e564c1c7-28f5-4bed-9eb6-9d2ed554e32b?upload=true.png

Update history diagram

:)

FoQER. Lee, May 9, 2019

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 9, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    No audio output device is installed

A screenshot of the Device Manager, Sounds section is still needed. Can't really offer a suggestion until I see what is showing there now.

e.g this is mine It shows AMD which the audio for HDMI, Realtek and Tranzport which is a wireless controller for my recording studio program.

No Audio Output Device isinstalled [​IMG]

fireberd, May 9, 2019
  4. Allan Mej Win User

No Audio Output Device isinstalled

No Audio Output Device Installed

Hi Sly,

It is possible that your audio output device itself is not working. To further assist your concern, kindly answer these following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using other audio output devices on your PC? If yes, did it work on your PC?
    • What are the troubleshooting methods you've tried so far?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 9, 2019
Thema:

No Audio Output Device isinstalled

1. No Audio Output Device isinstalled - Similar Threads - Audio Output Device

2. audio output devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio output devices: My smart phone is paired to my laptop but I cannot get the laptop to output audio to my smart phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output-devices/c8ddc572-e46b-4e33-92ab-baa684f6027b
  3. Audio Output device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Output device: I have an audio receiver connected to my desktop via Bluetooth. Somehow, I lose the connection every day or so. Under Settings Bluetooth, it indicates that I am paired to the receiver. Under Sound, no output device is available within the dropdown menu. It used to say either...
  4. audio output device

audio output device: My surface pro seven suddenly does not have sound. It says there is no audio output driver. I talked to someone at microsoft and they had me uninstall and reinstall updates. I cannot reinstall an audio driver because the device manager list of devices does not even show sound...
  5. no audio output device

no audio output device: after win 10 update the audio not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device/5902e376-33d1-4322-ac8d-71391c20f277
  6. audio output device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    audio output device: My laptop has no audio output device installed, can someone help me rectify this problem/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output-device/bf8d0d4c-fc5d-4db5-ad34-f9b69a93ba46
  7. Audio Output Device

Audio Output Device: I used to have headphone and speaker which I can switch under here when I pluged two audio output devices. [ATTACH] But after I updated the audio driver today, the headphone choice was disappeared. I can only switch between headphone and speaker by unplugging one of them....
  8. output audio device

output audio device: my system is showing notification of no audio output device is installed and even no audio sound is audible.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/output-audio-device/5b5d3f20-0ab8-4f46-94cb-106a14808e96
  9. No Audio output device

No Audio output device: I have a No Audio Issue started about 2 days ago. In my search of the issue on my Surface I found Remote Capture Remote Render info. I've reinstalled Windows 10 but still no audio and possible remote control over my system 118000
  10. No Audio output device

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Audio output device: I have a No Audio Issue started about 2 days ago. In my search of the issue on my Surface I found Remote Capture Remote Render info. I've reinstalled Windows 10 but still no audio and possible remote control over my system 118000