Windows 10: No audio output devide is installed

Discus and support No audio output devide is installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with my audio. I was recently changing my cpu grease and due to an inconvenient I ended up breaking three of my cpu pins. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CristianMaldonado7, Sep 27, 2020.

1. No audio output devide is installed

Hi!

I have a problem with my audio. I was recently changing my cpu grease and due to an inconvenient I ended up breaking three of my cpu pins. After fiddling with that issue I managed to start my pc. Computer is running fine as it is. The only problem is that I have no audio. I tried reinstalling the Realtek drivers but no luck. Tried to update them still got the same message. Tried uninstalling them manually and letting windows finding audio drivers. No luck. I tried troubleshooting guidelines but that didn't help either.
    At one point trying to install them manually I ran into a blue screen of what it seemed to be a .sys file. I don't know if that could be a registry problem. I don't know much about that so I figured I'd ask. Before posting here I decided to uninstall windows and that didn't work either. Reading up on the subject it looks like the problem with my cpu is not related to the sound issue. I don't know for sure None of the "common" guidelines to try to fix this helped.
    What could be the problem and if you have any possible solutions I would appreciate them greatly. I'm all out of ideas.
    I'll leave my system/specs info below

No audio output devide is installed c739b15c-68fc-40a2-84b0-60c13718b917?upload=true.png

:)

CristianMaldonado7, Sep 27, 2020

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 27, 2020
  3. How can i install audio output device on my computer?

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to install audio output on your computer. However, before we proceed, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages when installing audio output? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • May we know if you are experiencing any issues installing audio output? If so, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Sep 27, 2020
  4. No audio output devide is installed

No audio output device is installed

Hi Oscar,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Please, check the instructions and suggestions in this article, it is a website managed by a Windows MVP, so it is reliable information.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/no-audio-output-...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to your comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

CharlesJones32, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

No audio output devide is installed

1. No audio output devide is installed - Similar Threads - audio output devide

2. "Audio devide missing or not installed" is this a game or Windows 11 problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Audio devide missing or not installed" is this a game or Windows 11 problem?: I just downloaded Postal from Steam and when i click to launch it it shows a popup that reads:"The required audio mode 22.050 kHz, 16 Bit, Mono could not be set properly.There is no audio device or the driver is incorrectly installed or missing."And gives me the option to...
  3. "Audio devide missing or not installed" is this a game or Windows 11 problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Audio devide missing or not installed" is this a game or Windows 11 problem?: I just downloaded Postal from Steam and when i click to launch it it shows a popup that reads:"The required audio mode 22.050 kHz, 16 Bit, Mono could not be set properly.There is no audio device or the driver is incorrectly installed or missing."And gives me the option to...
  4. No Audio output installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio output installed: This morning I'm all sudden getting no Audio installed. I tried uninstalling the sound devices and reboots, no luck. Tried updated drivers, no luck. Any Ideas? Item Value OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version: 10.0.19041 Build 19041 System Type: x64-based PC...
  5. no audio output is installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio output is installed: How do I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-is-installed/4fdcf961-2a57-4401-ab70-635b17a2bf34
  6. No Audio Output is not installed

No Audio Output is not installed: Audio Task Bar in my PC is not working, and says "No Audio Output is not installed" won't play any sound. I restarted the PC The troubleshoot window pops up and promptly doesn't find any issue. How can I do to fix this?...
  7. No Audio Output is not installed

No Audio Output is not installed: Audio Task Bar in my PC is not working, and says "No Audio Output is not installed" won't play any sound. I restarted the PC The troubleshoot window pops up and promptly doesn't find any issue. How can I do to fix this?...
  8. No Audio Output is installed.

No Audio Output is installed.: Hi, I just updated my Windows 10 in my surface pro (2017). But after the update, my sound did not work anymore. I have tried everything- from uninstalling updates, redownloading realtek, everything basically. The only sound is Intel(R) Display Audio. I have also tried to...
  9. No audio output is installed

No audio output is installed: I reset my computer and the audio stops working. When I places the cursor on the sound icon it keeps telling me " No audio output is installed" I did a run on my computer to see if it can detect the problem and one of the response was "Both the Windows Audio and the Windows...
  10. No Audio Output is installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Audio Output is installed: I just Installed windows 10 this morning everything runs fine expect for the sound, where is it? I have tried troubleshooting the problem its says it has fixed it but the little red cross is still is cuddling into the speaker icon. I have tried everything uninstalling and...