Windows 10: No audio output from my laptop since yesterday

Discus and support No audio output from my laptop since yesterday in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm on the latest dev channel build of windows 11.Since yesterday my laptop speakers isn't working, though headphones were working yesterday. But from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShoumikKumbhakar, Dec 4, 2021.

1. No audio output from my laptop since yesterday

I'm on the latest dev channel build of windows 11.Since yesterday my laptop speakers isn't working, though headphones were working yesterday. But from a couple of hours ago the headphones stopped working too. Can't play any audio file on local computer, spotify also throws error; no sound in videos in youtube, though the video works just fine.When playing any audio in microsoft groove music it shows this:and spotify:

:)

ShoumikKumbhakar, Dec 4, 2021
  2. pldm12 Win User

No Audio Output

After installing the Windows 10 update yesterday (10/10/18), my laptop now has "no audio output installed".

pldm12, Dec 4, 2021
  3. My audio output devices have disappeared from my HP laptop.

I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. My audio output devices have disappeared. Not just no devices installed, but no devices listed in Device Manager. Tried troubleshooting and still no devices found. Tried connecting USB speakers, but those were not
    detected either.

Suggestions?

Rob_Benjamin, Dec 4, 2021
  4. No audio output from my laptop since yesterday

No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

No audio output from my laptop since yesterday

1. No audio output from my laptop since yesterday - Similar Threads - audio output laptop

2. Related to audio output in Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to audio output in Laptop: Hi ,I'm having issue with the output sound of my laptop due to two options in my sound preferences and both of them are not able to provide me output of sound....
  3. No audio output from my laptop since yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio output from my laptop since yesterday: I'm on the latest dev channel build of windows 11.Since yesterday my laptop speakers isn't working, though headphones were working yesterday. But from a couple of hours ago the headphones stopped working too. Can't play any audio file on local computer, spotify also throws...
  4. No audio output on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio output on my laptop: My laptop has a red x on the speaker in the lower right corner of the screen. When I try to turn it off, it tells me NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE INSTALLED. I have no sound so I can't zoom. I have tried almost everything, without success. What can I do about this?...
  5. No audio output on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output on my laptop: My laptop has a red x on the speaker in the lower right corner of the screen. When I try to turn it off, it tells me NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE INSTALLED. I have no sound so I can't zoom. I have tried almost everything, without success. What can I do about this?...
  6. No audio output on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. No audio output from my pc

No audio output from my pc: My pc is not recognizing the speakers as audio output and there is no sound. How can I fix this? I have run the Troubleshooter and the drivers are up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-from-my-pc/7de0be16-9acc-4cd3-9014-ae3f3c63267d
  8. No Audio Output Device is installed || No Audio from laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio Output Device is installed || No Audio from laptop: [ATTACH] Headphone also not working. https://preview.redd.it/syhqixzaido61.png?width=531&format=png&auto=webp&s=4581fe90ce31926ab29a00b75ceaf721dc37eaaa In Device Manager. inside Sound, video and game controller - RealTek Drivers are missing and in system devices...
  9. Since audio driver update, no audio output

Since audio driver update, no audio output: Windows 10 Home 1909 LG Gram 14Z990 I updated the Sound device drivers, and ever since that I have no audio output. Even external speakers are not working. Tried all of these: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4520288/windows-10-fix-sound-problems [ATTACH]...
  10. My laptop audio output is repeating

My laptop audio output is repeating: My laptop is sustaining every single sound like the feedback sound when adjusting volume. It becomes worse and I hear something like poping sound when plugging in a headphone jack whenever speakers are switched on and it is repeating non-stop. Please help it's really...