Windows 10: "NO audio output installed"??? I had a very good audio on my laptop until a few days ago...

Discus and support "NO audio output installed"??? I had a very good audio on my laptop until a few days ago... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone out there knows what may be the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnnaFilip, Jan 3, 2019.

1. AnnaFilip Win User

"NO audio output installed"??? I had a very good audio on my laptop until a few days ago...

Does anyone out there knows what may be the problem?

:)

AnnaFilip, Jan 3, 2019

2. No Audio Output Device is installed

Hi JacquelineL1

I am Wilfredo an Independent advisor And I'm here to help you!!

How you doing today?

Run Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooter

To fix the “No Audio Output Device is installed” error in Windows 10, you could also run the built-in Windows Audio Troubleshooter. To access the troubleshooter, here’s what you need to do.

Step 1. Open the search box

Step 2. Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press Enter

Step 3. Click View all

Step 4. Select Playing audio

Step 5. Follow the instructions to complete the audio troubleshooting process

Note: The Audio Troubleshooter will detect the audio issues. When the search is finished, the audio issues will display.

I hope it helps you, have a nice day!!!

Wilfredo_Soto, Jan 3, 2019
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 3, 2019
  4. "NO audio output installed"??? I had a very good audio on my laptop until a few days ago...

No Audio Output Device is installed

You can also try this possible solution to your Issue

Fix "No Audio Output Device Is Installed" Error with Device Mannager

Device Manager is another troubleshooter which could help to fix many common computer issues, including "no audio output device is installed" error on Windows 10.

Step 1. Open the search box, type devmgmt.mcs in the Run dialog to open Device Manager.

Step 2. Scroll down to find the catagory "Sound, video and game controllers", expand it to locate your audio device and select it.

Note: If you can not see the "Sound, video and game controllers" catagory, follow the steps below to find it.

• Select "Action" on the top of the panel. (If there is no "Action" tab, click on the blank place and then click on "Action")

• Select "Add Legacy hardware".

Click Next on the popping up Add Hardware Wizard window.

• Choose "Search for and install hardware automatically" and then hit "Next". (If the Wizard message reads "the wizard did not find any new hardware on your computer", click Next)

Scroll down to locate the "Sound, video and game controllers" option.

• Select it and then click Next.

• Choose your exact sound card and then click Next.

Click Next to install the audio driver and then click Finish.

Step 3. Right-click on the audio device. Select Enable.

Step 4. Now check whether the audio issue is solved. If persists, choose Uninstall to remove the audio driver.

Step 5. Reboot your computer to save the changes and Windows will load you the audio driver automatically.

Source:

https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/fix-no-...

Wilfredo_Soto, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

"NO audio output installed"??? I had a very good audio on my laptop until a few days ago...

1. "NO audio output installed"??? I had a very good audio on my laptop until a few days ago... - Similar Threads - audio output installed

2. Since installing windows update a few days ago , brightness setting disappeared, audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since installing windows update a few days ago , brightness setting disappeared, audio...: I am using a Lenovo laptop. After installing an update a few days ago several things have gone haywire.Brightness is high but can't be changed. The slider from taskbar has disappeared, searching for brightness in settings doesn't yield any results and using the keyboard...
  3. Since installing windows update a few days ago , brightness setting disappeared, audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since installing windows update a few days ago , brightness setting disappeared, audio...: I am using a Lenovo laptop. After installing an update a few days ago several things have gone haywire.Brightness is high but can't be changed. The slider from taskbar has disappeared, searching for brightness in settings doesn't yield any results and using the keyboard...
  4. My video audio is good until I try to edit

My video audio is good until I try to edit: I am using Windows 11 on a newly purchased HP Omen. I record video for Yiutube and have over 1,100 videos. I’ve used adobe premiere pro, video pad and Microsoft video editor and Logitech capture and stream labs to record and edit my videos. My video audio is good until I...
  5. My video audio is good until I try to edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My video audio is good until I try to edit: I am using Windows 11 on a newly purchased HP Omen. I record video for Yiutube and have over 1,100 videos. I’ve used adobe premiere pro, video pad and Microsoft video editor and Logitech capture and stream labs to record and edit my videos. My video audio is good until I...
  6. No audio output on my laptop

No audio output on my laptop: My laptop has a red x on the speaker in the lower right corner of the screen. When I try to turn it off, it tells me NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE INSTALLED. I have no sound so I can't zoom. I have tried almost everything, without success. What can I do about this?...
  7. No audio output on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output on my laptop: My laptop has a red x on the speaker in the lower right corner of the screen. When I try to turn it off, it tells me NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE INSTALLED. I have no sound so I can't zoom. I have tried almost everything, without success. What can I do about this?...
  8. No audio output on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. No Audio Output Device is installed || No Audio from laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio Output Device is installed || No Audio from laptop: [ATTACH] Headphone also not working. https://preview.redd.it/syhqixzaido61.png?width=531&format=png&auto=webp&s=4581fe90ce31926ab29a00b75ceaf721dc37eaaa In Device Manager. inside Sound, video and game controller - RealTek Drivers are missing and in system devices...
  10. No Audio Output is installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Audio Output is installed: I just Installed windows 10 this morning everything runs fine expect for the sound, where is it? I have tried troubleshooting the problem its says it has fixed it but the little red cross is still is cuddling into the speaker icon. I have tried everything uninstalling and...