Windows 10: No Audio Output is not installed

Discus and support No Audio Output is not installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Audio Task Bar in my PC is not working, and says "No Audio Output is not installed" won't play any sound. I restarted the PC The troubleshoot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamirAsaf, Nov 20, 2018.

1. SamirAsaf Win User

No Audio Output is not installed

Audio Task Bar in my PC is not working, and says "No Audio Output is not installed" won't play any sound.

I restarted the PC

The troubleshoot window pops up and promptly doesn't find any issue. How can I do to fix this?

:)

SamirAsaf, Nov 20, 2018

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 21, 2018
  3. How can i install audio output device on my computer?

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to install audio output on your computer. However, before we proceed, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages when installing audio output? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • May we know if you are experiencing any issues installing audio output? If so, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Nov 21, 2018
  4. No Audio Output is not installed

No Audio Output Device is installed

Hi JacquelineL1

I am Wilfredo an Independent advisor And I'm here to help you!!

How you doing today?

Run Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooter

To fix the “No Audio Output Device is installed” error in Windows 10, you could also run the built-in Windows Audio Troubleshooter. To access the troubleshooter, here’s what you need to do.

Step 1. Open the search box

Step 2. Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press Enter

Step 3. Click View all

Step 4. Select Playing audio

Step 5. Follow the instructions to complete the audio troubleshooting process

Note: The Audio Troubleshooter will detect the audio issues. When the search is finished, the audio issues will display.

I hope it helps you, have a nice day!!!

Wilfredo_Soto, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

No Audio Output is not installed

1. No Audio Output is not installed - Similar Threads - Audio Output installed

2. No Audio output installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio output installed: This morning I'm all sudden getting no Audio installed. I tried uninstalling the sound devices and reboots, no luck. Tried updated drivers, no luck. Any Ideas? Item Value OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version: 10.0.19041 Build 19041 System Type: x64-based PC...
  3. no audio output is installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio output is installed: How do I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-is-installed/4fdcf961-2a57-4401-ab70-635b17a2bf34
  4. No Audio Output is not installed

No Audio Output is not installed: Audio Task Bar in my PC is not working, and says "No Audio Output is not installed" won't play any sound. I restarted the PC The troubleshoot window pops up and promptly doesn't find any issue. How can I do to fix this?...
  5. No Audio Output is installed.

No Audio Output is installed.: Hi, I just updated my Windows 10 in my surface pro (2017). But after the update, my sound did not work anymore. I have tried everything- from uninstalling updates, redownloading realtek, everything basically. The only sound is Intel(R) Display Audio. I have also tried to...
  6. No audio output is installed

No audio output is installed: I reset my computer and the audio stops working. When I places the cursor on the sound icon it keeps telling me " No audio output is installed" I did a run on my computer to see if it can detect the problem and one of the response was "Both the Windows Audio and the Windows...
  7. No Audio Output is installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Audio Output is installed: I just Installed windows 10 this morning everything runs fine expect for the sound, where is it? I have tried troubleshooting the problem its says it has fixed it but the little red cross is still is cuddling into the speaker icon. I have tried everything uninstalling and...
  8. No audio output device is installed

No audio output device is installed: I bought a new headset, plugged it in, sound works great. Of course, when ever i'm using a computer something has to fail. And this something was the microphone. Microphone works fine on other devices. It appeared that the mic was not plugged in(yes, I did plug it in). After...
  9. No Audio Output Device is installed

No Audio Output Device is installed: Hi, Yesterday my sound was working fine, I walked away from my notebook for 15 minutes and came back and the sound icon had a red X against it. The error message when I hover over it is 'No Audio Output Device is installed'. In Device Manager the error message for...
  10. No Audio Output Device is installed

No Audio Output Device is installed: Hi. Long time ago, I play with upgrading HDD to SSD, GRUB and some other stuff and I failed and messed my computer up. Now my desktop is still using HDD and does not produce any sound. I tried to fix this problem by Googling "No Audio output device is installed" but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows audio not installed

2. audio not installed