Windows 10: No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10.

Discus and support No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This device is playing well with a perfect picture but when recording there is sound. Help me with correct link to bring back the audio of this device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BaatileMachitje, Mar 11, 2019.

1. No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10.

This device is playing well with a perfect picture but when recording there is sound. Help me with correct link to bring back the audio of this device.

***Modified Title from: Windows 10 USB tv home media 3 no audio on playback***

:)

BaatileMachitje, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

HDMI audio output to Sony TV

Hi,

One possible reason why your HDMI audio output was not working due to outdated drivers. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to connect your computer to your TV?
    • Have you tried updating your HDMI audio driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Mar 11, 2019
  3. rexnewman Win User
    Surface Pro 3 - No HDMI Audio Output

Hi, my Surface Pro 3 HDMI audio stopped working last week, after a year or more of use. Any ideas would be appreciated. I only use this PC to stream entertainment to the TV, and sometimes for Skype. No changes made by me. Thanks!

Here's what I've tried so far:

• Switched cables.
    • Switched output devices (receiver and direct to TV)
    • Reset Surface Pro
    • Disabled/Enabled UEFI TPM in BIOS
    • Disabled/Enabled "Intel Display Audio" in device manager
    • Messed around with advanced audio settings and format

rexnewman, Mar 11, 2019
  4. No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10.

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10.

1. No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10. - Similar Threads - audio output while

2. Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?: It is just curiosity and I am thinking to delete one of them. Actually I've been using VLC for movies and musik spotify. Long time agora I used to use Winamp! Anyway, are those SW that come along with Windows 11 all relevant? Should I keep the 3? Which is the best for music...
  3. Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?: It is just curiosity and I am thinking to delete one of them. Actually I've been using VLC for movies and musik spotify. Long time agora I used to use Winamp! Anyway, are those SW that come along with Windows 11 all relevant? Should I keep the 3? Which is the best for music...
  4. usb audio output drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb audio output drivers for windows 10: I have a Marantz hd-amp1 amplifier that works connected by usb audio output in hp envy windows 10, with specific marantz drivers. It works properly but with recent windows update it doesn`t works.I tried to reinstall divers and it doesn´t works. Anyone who knows what can i...
  5. Audio problems on TV output

Audio problems on TV output: So, mostly I use my computer with headphones, I have an evga rtx2070 connected to a desktop monitor that is set as my primary display. I also have it connected to my living room tv. I have no problems using my wireless headphones on the computer, but when I want to put on...
  6. Audio output while connected with HDMI

Audio output while connected with HDMI: I'm connected to a projector with an HDMI cable and want to use the audio output from the computer to connect to a local PA system. The default is that when HDMI is connected, the computer audio port is disabled. How do I enable it?...
  7. Audio issue in TV Home Media USB 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio issue in TV Home Media USB 3: I am trying to watch TV live using TV Home Media USB 3 but there is no audio. It is playing fine with a good picture but when recording there is no sound...
  8. Windows 10 usb tv home media 3 no audio on playback

Windows 10 usb tv home media 3 no audio on playback: This device is playing well with a perfect picture but when recording there is sound. Help me with correct link to bring back the audio of this device....
  9. No Audio output with external USB Audio Mixer

No Audio output with external USB Audio Mixer: I'm dealing with a "no audio" issue with my Presonus StudioLive AR16 USB.This issue started happening after I installed the latest creator's update for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.I've researched the issue and tried several things; so far, no luck.First off, playback devices and...
  10. Surface Pro 3 - No HDMI Audio Output

Surface Pro 3 - No HDMI Audio Output: Hi, my Surface Pro 3 HDMI audio stopped working last week, after a year or more of use. Any ideas would be appreciated. I only use this PC to stream entertainment to the TV, and sometimes for Skype. No changes made by me. Thanks! Here's what I've tried so far:...