Windows 10: No Audio Output

Discus and support No Audio Output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing the Windows 10 update yesterday (10/10/18), my laptop now has "no audio output installed".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pldm12, Oct 11, 2018.

1. pldm12 Win User

No Audio Output

After installing the Windows 10 update yesterday (10/10/18), my laptop now has "no audio output installed".

:)

pldm12, Oct 11, 2018

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 11, 2018
  3. No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Oct 11, 2018
  4. No Audio Output

How can i install audio output device on my computer?

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to install audio output on your computer. However, before we proceed, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages when installing audio output? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • May we know if you are experiencing any issues installing audio output? If so, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

No Audio Output

1. No Audio Output - Similar Threads - Audio Output

2. After an update the sound device is out. No audio output device is installed is the message.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After an update the sound device is out. No audio output device is installed is the message.: There is no response for audio after the last upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-the-sound-device-is-out-no-audio/48c36e5b-2826-4431-ad55-7a973f6399ea
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

No Audio Output Device is Installed: My computer had a Windows update yesterday, after which my sound drivers stopped working. There is a red x in the sound icon with the message "No Audio Output Device is Installed." In Device Manager, the Sounds tab is hidden, and updating or reinstalling the drivers is not...
  4. Logitech Pro rebroadcasting audio output

Logitech Pro rebroadcasting audio output: Hello, Recently, I had to buy a new headset. Everything is fine with audio quality, and I'm told I sound great, but the mic constantly picks up sound (Spotify, youtube, game I'm playing, etc.) and rebroadcasts it over the actual mic. I've tried using a USB adapter, plugging...
  5. No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10.

No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10.: This device is playing well with a perfect picture but when recording there is sound. Help me with correct link to bring back the audio of this device. ***Modified Title from: Windows 10 USB tv home media 3 no audio on playback***...
  6. no audio output device is installed help

no audio output device is installed help: My pc says no audio output device is installed help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-is-installed-help/5f42359e-d92a-4385-9fe1-32fd410cfaef
  7. No audio output device is installed - trouble shooting not fixing the issue

No audio output device is installed - trouble shooting not fixing the issue: Hello, I purchased this PC a few months ago, and suddenly at one point the audio is completely absent. Instead of a volume control icon, it reads "no audio output device is installed" with a red x. This has been rather sporadic over time: whenever my PC is rebooted, it...
  8. No audio output device is detected and i am not able to play any audio. HELP!!!!

No audio output device is detected and i am not able to play any audio. HELP!!!!: Product: hp omen 15-dc0045nr Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) the speakers were working just fine before i reset my laptop. ps: the laptop ins brand new (1 week) reason for reseting the PC: some DLL files for DirectX were not found and i was not able to...
  9. Using both audio outputs on motherboard

Using both audio outputs on motherboard: So, I recently bought a small pc subwoofer which comes with 2 satellite speakers (but low quality ones), and I have my old speakers (better quality audio, but not so decent on low ranges). I'm planning on using my old speakers together with my new subwoofer without the...
  10. Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10.

Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10.: Hi the problem i have is that the headphone jack on my rode podcaster dont play any sound from the computer. this is what i have tired to do to fix it I set it to default in the playback options and dissabld my normal sound card restared pc and still no sound when you right...