Windows 10: No Audio Output

Discus and support No Audio Output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing the Windows 10 update yesterday (10/10/18), my laptop now has "no audio output installed".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pldm12, Oct 11, 2018.

1. pldm12 Win User

No Audio Output

After installing the Windows 10 update yesterday (10/10/18), my laptop now has "no audio output installed".

:)

pldm12, Oct 11, 2018

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 11, 2018
  3. No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Oct 11, 2018
  4. No Audio Output

How can i install audio output device on my computer?

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to install audio output on your computer. However, before we proceed, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages when installing audio output? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • May we know if you are experiencing any issues installing audio output? If so, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

No Audio Output

1. No Audio Output - Similar Threads - Audio Output

2. Windows 10 No audio output device is installed (after update to Windows version 1809)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 No audio output device is installed (after update to Windows version 1809): After the late 2018 Windows 10 update I lost access to audio on my Dell Inspiron 3487 desktop PC. Today I downloaded and installed the latest available version of Realtek High Definition Audio driver for this model PC, from Dell's support website. After updating the audio...
  3. no audio output device is installed?

no audio output device is installed?: no sound on my computer. no problems before! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-is-installed/8a8ac9a8-06dc-4233-97f7-55e0f2777732
  4. No Audio Output Device is Installed - Windows 10

No Audio Output Device is Installed - Windows 10: I completed a Windows update back in October of 2018 and noticed the red x over my volume icon. I had an error message that there was no audio output drivers installed on my machine. After trying the fixes listed, I ended up installing a driver from intel's website directly...
  5. Renaming audio output device

Renaming audio output device: Whenever I have to unplug the USB cables for my headset, Windows will rename the device in the Taskbar after they've been plugged back in. Reinstalling the drivers/software does not fix this. How can I change their name back to their original name (and prevent this from...
  6. Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output

Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output: I have a Insignia NS-SB216 soundbar. This morning it was connected and working fine. Then for whatever reason my PC crashed and I had to restart. Now the soundbar is connected but it doesn't appear as a sound output device so I have no sound. How can it be connected but not...
  7. Microsoft Media Foundation MPEG-2 audio encoder output playback is faster than the original

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Media Foundation MPEG-2 audio encoder output playback is faster than the original: Hi, I would like to seek help regarding the MPEG2 audio encoder link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/medfound/mpeg-2-audio-encoder. I tried using it in my codes. The playback speed of the output file is (faster) almost twice the original. Thanks in advance...
  8. No Audio Output Device is Installed

No Audio Output Device is Installed: I've been looking for a solution to this problem. However, I haven't found anything like it. In Sound Settings, the audio devices appear normally but there is no audio level on the right side and the Configure button doesn't do anything (no configuration window appears)....
  9. No Audio Output Device is installed

No Audio Output Device is installed: This audio problem started 48 hours ago, the bug has changed over and over and currently this is the current problem. I've followed 2 different troubleshooting guides one for drivers and one for stopping and restarting the windows audio service. The error is 1052 when I try...
  10. "NO audio output installed"??? I had a very good audio on my laptop until a few days ago...

"NO audio output installed"??? I had a very good audio on my laptop until a few days ago...: Does anyone out there knows what may be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-installed-i-had-a-very-good-audio/bdaaf5c2-3cc7-4fda-96aa-8f6222c5066b