Windows 10: No Audio Output

Discus and support No Audio Output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing the Windows 10 update yesterday (10/10/18), my laptop now has "no audio output installed".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pldm12, Oct 11, 2018.

1. pldm12 Win User

No Audio Output

After installing the Windows 10 update yesterday (10/10/18), my laptop now has "no audio output installed".

:)

pldm12, Oct 11, 2018

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 11, 2018
  3. No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Oct 11, 2018
  4. No Audio Output

How can i install audio output device on my computer?

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to install audio output on your computer. However, before we proceed, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages when installing audio output? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • May we know if you are experiencing any issues installing audio output? If so, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

No Audio Output

1. No Audio Output - Similar Threads - Audio Output

2. No Audio Output after Windows 10 Insider Preview 18298.1000 (rs_prerelease) update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output after Windows 10 Insider Preview 18298.1000 (rs_prerelease) update.: Ever since the last up date I have had no audio output. Tried everything I was told to try and still not audio output. At my wits end what to do next. Anyone have any ideas...
  3. "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Build 18298

"No Audio Output Device is Installed" Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Build 18298: Just as the title says. Once updating my PC to Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Build 18298, the error message on the Sound icon reads "No Audio Output Device Installed". Troubleshooter says cannot find the problem. Device Manager options: Disable, enabled -- nothing....
  4. Windows 10 'No Audio Output Device is installed' after crash

Windows 10 'No Audio Output Device is installed' after crash: I plugged my television into my laptop, using an HDMI cable, to use it as a second display, as I do on a regular basis, but suddenly windows declared it had an error and had to close. When rebooting from this, I've suddenly found Windows is telling me 'No Audio Output Device...
  5. no audio device output installed AND no sound, video, and game controllers tab in my device...

no audio device output installed AND no sound, video, and game controllers tab in my device...: It happened recently within a month or so. The sound used to work. I tried to install drivers but I don't even have the sound tab anymore. The troubleshooter doesn't do anything it says can't detect the problem. no audio device output installed AND no sound, video, and...
  6. Audio output problem

Audio output problem: i am getting audio output problem it is showing no device installed but in device manager there is device how to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output-problem/b00a6d90-7fff-4532-9a32-ccb7430865dc
  7. no audio output device is installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio output device is installed: Hello guys, I wanted to play a remix I just downloaded but Windows says “No audio output device is installed” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-is-installed/494d699d-bbeb-41c5-9cf2-e78ad6e0cce7
  8. Mic picking up audio output from headset.

Mic picking up audio output from headset.: Hello, So i recently got a new laptop, and when I went in a call with my friends, they told me they could hear every sound from my PC, for the past 3 hours I've been trying to look for solutions, but none of them are helpful, please help me. Ps, my laptop has IDT sound stuff....
  9. No Audio Output Device is Installed

No Audio Output Device is Installed: So, I know that this is really late, but didn't install the latest update until yesterday just because I was too lazy to deal with it. My problem is pretty much the same as everyone else; my audio just doesn't work and when I hover my cursor over the speaker icon in the...
  10. No Audio Output is not installed

No Audio Output is not installed: Audio Task Bar in my PC is not working, and says "No Audio Output is not installed" won't play any sound. I restarted the PC The troubleshoot window pops up and promptly doesn't find any issue. How can I do to fix this?...