Windows 10: No audio outputs

Discus and support No audio outputs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't have audio outputs. I'm using Nitro AN515-58-50YE. When I try downloading Realtek drivers, this is what happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by diggg222, Nov 30, 2023.

1. diggg222 Win User

No audio outputs

I don't have audio outputs. I'm using Nitro AN515-58-50YE. When I try downloading Realtek drivers, this is what happens.

:)

diggg222, Nov 30, 2023
  2. JohnMilks Win User

no audio output device installed

I've tried every step that was suggested, still getting no audio output device installed.

JohnMilks, Nov 30, 2023
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 30, 2023
  4. No audio outputs

No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

No audio outputs

1. No audio outputs - Similar Threads - audio outputs

2. After running a disk check, my audio output stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After running a disk check, my audio output stopped working.: Running a disk check resulted in losing my audio. When running the audio troubleshooter, it said that 'Audio services not responding.' I tried rolling back my audio drivers but it was greyed out. Can anyone help?...
  3. Problems with Audio / Video output

Problems with Audio / Video output: So recently my laptop had an update and has been fine. It was playing just fine on the 22nd of july, but the next day, the audio/headphone jack wasnt playing. Even at 100% there was no sound. The troubleshooter restarted my laptop, but still nothing. Now as of 24th July, ALL...
  4. My pc wont detect any audio output devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont detect any audio output devices: I've plugged in several headphones and they don't get recognized anywhere on my pc even though my microphone jack works fine and i'm confident that the jack is undamaged....
  5. My pc wont detect any audio output devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc wont detect any audio output devices: I've plugged in several headphones and they don't get recognized anywhere on my pc even though my microphone jack works fine and i'm confident that the jack is undamaged....
  6. No audio output device is installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output device is installed: Recently I got a problem in my laptop. Today when i turned on my laptop i saw a red cross on sound icon. When i hover over it, it says no audio output device is installed. I tried updating the driver from the device manager and also tried updating my laptop. And yeah there is...
  7. No audio output device is installed

No audio output device is installed: Recently I got a problem in my laptop. Today when i turned on my laptop i saw a red cross on sound icon. When i hover over it, it says no audio output device is installed. I tried updating the driver from the device manager and also tried updating my laptop. And yeah there is...
  8. No audio output device is installed

9. EVERY AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE QUALITY DROPS WHEN I USE MICROPHONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVERY AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE QUALITY DROPS WHEN I USE MICROPHONE: whenever i use ANY audio input device with any output device, my sound quality drops horribly. it seems like it only filters out music. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-audio-output-device-quality-drops-when-i-use/a1f2a7a3-f518-4779-9644-79417d034f2e
  10. EVERY AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE QUALITY DROPS WHEN I USE MICROPHONE

EVERY AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE QUALITY DROPS WHEN I USE MICROPHONE: whenever i use ANY audio input device with any output device, my sound quality drops horribly. it seems like it only filters out music. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-audio-output-device-quality-drops-when-i-use/a1f2a7a3-f518-4779-9644-79417d034f2e