Windows 10: No audio outputs

Discus and support No audio outputs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have audio outputs. I'm using Nitro AN515-58-50YE. When I try downloading Realtek drivers, this is what happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by diggg222, Nov 30, 2023.

1. diggg222 Win User

No audio outputs

I don't have audio outputs. I'm using Nitro AN515-58-50YE. When I try downloading Realtek drivers, this is what happens.

:)

diggg222, Nov 30, 2023
  2. JohnMilks Win User

no audio output device installed

I've tried every step that was suggested, still getting no audio output device installed.

JohnMilks, Nov 30, 2023
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 30, 2023
  4. No audio outputs

No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

No audio outputs

1. No audio outputs - Similar Threads - audio outputs

2. Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device: Hi,I have a problem with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly on my phone.My computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device like a phone, not an audio device. So I can't select them as the main audio output,...
  3. Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device: Hi,I have a problem with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly on my phone.My computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device like a phone, not an audio device. So I can't select them as the main audio output,...
  4. I'm trying to combine an audio output and an audio input as one device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to combine an audio output and an audio input as one device: I'm not completely sure on the terminology, so bare with me please.Let me better explain what I'm trying to do:I'm trying to use GeForce Experience to record game footage that will be edited with Sony Vegas and eventually uploaded to YouTube. I currently have GeForce...
  5. I'm trying to combine an audio output and an audio input as one device

I'm trying to combine an audio output and an audio input as one device: I'm not completely sure on the terminology, so bare with me please.Let me better explain what I'm trying to do:I'm trying to use GeForce Experience to record game footage that will be edited with Sony Vegas and eventually uploaded to YouTube. I currently have GeForce...
  6. Waves Maxx Audio Pro not detecting any output device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waves Maxx Audio Pro not detecting any output device: I think some windows update caused this or something. Basically my headset which has a built in microphone is plugged into the headphone jack of my laptop. When it is plugged in it should show some output device options including Headset, Headphone etc. But it started not...
  7. no audio output device installed, no digital signature, windows update error 0x800703F1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio output device installed, no digital signature, windows update error 0x800703F1: Hello,I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3583I am currently on Windows 10 22h2I do have a few problems but, my main concern is the audio, which is currently stating "No audio output device installed."I have ran a trouble shoot on "playing audio," trouble shoot found no issue. I have...
  8. no audio output device installed, no digital signature, windows update error 0x800703F1

no audio output device installed, no digital signature, windows update error 0x800703F1: Hello,I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3583I am currently on Windows 10 22h2I do have a few problems but, my main concern is the audio, which is currently stating "No audio output device installed."I have ran a trouble shoot on "playing audio," trouble shoot found no issue. I have...
  9. no audio output device installed, no digital signature, windows update error 0x800703F1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Audio won't output from VLC or Windows Media Player - but system sounds & Teams work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio won't output from VLC or Windows Media Player - but system sounds & Teams work: I have a user who's having audio issues that Im a bit stumped by.When playing videos in VLC or Windows Media Player, we can't get any audio whatsoever. This is the case whether the user has a bluetooth headset connected or is playing through their laptop speakers. Also,...