Windows 10: No Audio & Realtek Problems

Discus and support No Audio & Realtek Problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Booted up my laptop today and there was no audio. Running the troubleshooter in Sound Settings tells me “Audio Services are not responding”. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gehab, Aug 11, 2020.

1. /u/Gehab Win User

No Audio & Realtek Problems

Booted up my laptop today and there was no audio. Running the troubleshooter in Sound Settings tells me “Audio Services are not responding”.

This seems to be an issue with my Realtek drivers. Going into device manager and switching out the Realtek driver for the Default Windows one brings the audio back, but comes with its own set of problems like my headphone mic not being recognized (only the built in laptop mic is recognized if I switch to the windows default drivers).

I’ve tried restarting my PC numerous times. I’ve restarted Audio Services in Services.msc, I’ve also tried running start up repair and I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the Realtek audio device in device manager with no luck.

I have no clue how to fix this.

I’ve got an ASUS Zephyrus G14 GA401IV running Windows 10 Pro.

submitted by /u/Gehab
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gehab, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 11, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile No Audio & Realtek Problems :)

JoeBoyka, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

1. No Audio & Realtek Problems - Similar Threads - Audio Realtek Problems

2. Realtek audio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio problem: Hello! After updating my AMD drivers and updating windows windows 10, I started having problems with the audio. First, sometimes when I was using the PC, while hearing something, the audio heard kinda of blown out, and to fix it I had to restart the computer, but when I used...
  3. Realtek audio problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio problem: Hello! After updating my AMD drivers and updating windows windows 10, I started having problems with the audio. First, sometimes when I was using the PC, while hearing something, the audio heard kinda of blown out, and to fix it I had to restart the computer, but when I used...
  4. Realtek audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Realtek audio problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio problem: Hello everyone, i have a pc with a big problematleast for me it seems like a big problem. When im playing some kind of game, i cant talk because of my Audio. There should be Realtek or something but there isn't, only the default one High definition... I tried almost...
  6. Realtek Audio problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek Audio problem.: Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0236&SUBSYS_17AA3913&REV_1000\4&15cda661&0&0001 requires further installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-problem/3cc67178-a714-44e3-bfd2-164f18123242
  7. Realtek audio Problems

Realtek audio Problems: I've been having problems with my audio since I've gotten my pc. If a loudish sound is played it will lower the volume, and slowly increase it to about 400%, and go back to normal. I use Realtek audio drivers, which came with my motherboard. I have spent more than 15 hours...
  8. RealTek audio problems

RealTek audio problems: No audio, microphone doesn't work. Have troubleshooted, reinstalled audio software, watched many YouTube videos, researched online. The only thing that worked was system recovering my PC and after about 3 days I had to do it again. Then 3 days later I had to system recover...
  9. Realtek Audio Drivers Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Drivers Problem: Hello, I've been having some trouble with Realtek and their drivers. (and idk if its just me or not or that my computer is just bad in general) But the drivers constantly disappear and reappear over and over again. When I look on the sound control panel, the inputs and...
  10. Realtek Audio Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek Audio Problems: So at this moment, my speakers are not playing any sound I have a laptop: g703 I've tried reinstalling drivers and even got to the point to download DriverEasy which doesn't happen that often. My troubleshooter picks up the sound but my speaker doesn't play it, I'm starting...