Windows 10: No Audio Sound on my gaming laptop internal nor external after downloading Realtek from my...

Discus and support No Audio Sound on my gaming laptop internal nor external after downloading Realtek from my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for about two or more weeks now. I have a ASUS - ROG GU502GV 15.6" Gaming Laptop from Bestbuy. Had this laptop for five... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by _Jeffrey, Jul 23, 2020.

1. _Jeffrey Win User

No Audio Sound on my gaming laptop internal nor external after downloading Realtek from my...

I've been having this problem for about two or more weeks now. I have a ASUS - ROG GU502GV 15.6" Gaming Laptop from Bestbuy. Had this laptop for five months now and I am very new to pc gaming. I've been having a problem with my external speakers not working which are Cyber Acoustics CA-3602 speaker system. My internal speakers that are built inside of my laptop been working until I redownload Realtek Audio Driver from my Manufacturer website last night. Now I don't have any sound at all and really need some help to get my problem fixed. I was missing the Realtek Audio Driver which I had several weeks ago on my laptop but then somehow it disappeared. I have some pictures that I will post also. Thanks, Jeffrey

:)

_Jeffrey, Jul 23, 2020
  2. _Jeffrey Win User

No Audio Sound on my gaming laptop internal nor external after downloading Realtek from my laptop manufacturer website.

I've been having this problem for about two or more weeks now. I have a ASUS - ROG GU502GV 15.6" Gaming Laptop from Bestbuy. Had this laptop for five months now and I am very new to pc gaming. I've been having a problem with my external speakers not working
    which are Cyber Acoustics CA-3602 speaker system. My internal speakers that are built inside of my laptop been working until I redownload Realtek Audio Driver from my Manufacturer website last night. Now I don't have any sound at all and really need some help
    to get my problem fixed. I was missing the Realtek Audio Driver which I had several weeks ago on my laptop but then somehow it disappeared. I have some pictures that I will post also. Thanks, Jeffrey

_Jeffrey, Jul 30, 2020
  3. _Jeffrey Win User
    My external speakers on my gaming laptop are not working but my internal speakers that are build inside are working.

Yesterday I checked for updates under my windows update tab and it searched for updates and find some and did the update process like normal but afterwards I didn't have no sound on my gaming laptop. I got windows automatic chat system help which fixed
    my sound on my gaming laptop itself but my external speakers are still not working... Any ideas what's going on? My internal and external speakers work good but now my external speakers aren't. It used to say Realtek when I went to my sound bar on my laptop
    but now it says high definition audio device. My external speakers are cyber acoustics. Looking for help.

_Jeffrey, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

No Audio Sound on my gaming laptop internal nor external after downloading Realtek from my...

Muted mic picking up sound in game

Hi JonPaul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the internal mic picking up sound even when the external device is pluuged in. If you have the RealTek HD Audi Manager installed on the machine, I would suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for
    you.

• Open RealTek HD Audio Manager and go to the
      Advanced tab.
    • Check the boxes Separate all input jacks as independent input devices
      and Mute the internal output device, when external headphone is plugged in,
      and hit OK.
    • Exit RealTek HD Audio Manager, restart the machine and see if the issue persists.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. No Audio Sound on my gaming laptop internal nor external after downloading Realtek from my... - Similar Threads - Audio Sound gaming

2. Problem with my Laptop's MSI Modern 14 B11MOU Internal Audio Speaker Realtek R Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my Laptop's MSI Modern 14 B11MOU Internal Audio Speaker Realtek R Audio: So last night i updated my windows and suddenly after i restarted, my laptop's internal audio doesn't work. For context i have a software which raises my laptops speakers called FxSound, after i used it, everytime i turn on my laptop i need to choose which ouput device do i...
  3. No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers: Windows update has, for a FIFTH TIME, completely broken the Realtek Audio Driver.Attempts to reinstall from the manufacturer's driver website don't work.Registry editing ConsoleSecurity doesn't work.Reverting Windows updates and uninstalling the latest feature updates are not...
  4. No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers: Windows update has, for a FIFTH TIME, completely broken the Realtek Audio Driver.Attempts to reinstall from the manufacturer's driver website don't work.Registry editing ConsoleSecurity doesn't work.Reverting Windows updates and uninstalling the latest feature updates are not...
  5. Realtek Audio Drivers Killed My Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Drivers Killed My Sound: Basically i bought a second hand laptop Dell Inspirion 13 7352 which had this neat thing that whenever you plugged your headphones in it you could choose what to do with. It was the realtek audio drivers. Than i wiped the laptop clean and it became faster but i lost the audio...
  6. I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop

I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop: I am not able to listen from internal or external speakers. I am facing this issue after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-from-my-internal-or-external-speaker/d5f9d447-cf15-4098-8a63-63ef8fff9a0f
  7. My external speakers on my gaming laptop are not working but my internal speakers that are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external speakers on my gaming laptop are not working but my internal speakers that are...: Yesterday I checked for updates under my windows update tab and it searched for updates and find some and did the update process like normal but afterwards I didn't have no sound on my gaming laptop. I got windows automatic chat system help which fixed my sound on my gaming...
  8. Internal external Mic on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal external Mic on my Laptop: I have a headset I use for my PS4 that I want to use for my laptop. My problem comes from the fact that my laptop microphone is the only input device and I would rather it be the mic. What can I do? Can I install another driver to recognize mics jacked in? Am I stuck with...
  9. realtek audio no sound

realtek audio no sound: i have win10 pro and recently had to reset it, though lost most of my apps it is running now but no sound i have realtek audio and everything i tried still no sound and my drivers are up to date. any solutions?...
  10. sound/realtek audio

sound/realtek audio: Reltek driver updated on my laptop, and now the sound sounds weird and has a weird echo like surround sound effect. It plays the sounds in both sides of the headphones but its more vivid in either the left or right side. Ex; if there were drums in a music video it might...