Windows 10: No Audio System Thread Exception Not Handled RealTek Driver Issue RTKVHD64.sys

Discus and support No Audio System Thread Exception Not Handled RealTek Driver Issue RTKVHD64.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few days ago after starting up my computer, I discovered that all audio had disappeared. My Realtek audio driver was for some reason disabled. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaoZeitung, Jul 30, 2020.

1. No Audio System Thread Exception Not Handled RealTek Driver Issue RTKVHD64.sys

A few days ago after starting up my computer, I discovered that all audio had disappeared. My Realtek audio driver was for some reason disabled. I have tried updating, uninstalling and reinstalling the Realtek Drivers, but when I do that as soon as the driver's installation is complete, my computer blue-screens to the SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error message. Currently the only way audio works on my computer is through bluetooth earphones so my headphones are useless. Any help in finding out what the issue is would be much appreciated.

:)

MaoZeitung, Jul 30, 2020
  2. nkx196 Win User

System Thread Exception Not Handled - RealTek Driver Issue (RTKVHD64.sys)

Hi. I updated my laptop yesterday and there was an issue with the sound driver. There were no input and output sound detected. So I watched a video, downloaded the Realtek driver and ran it. It fixed the issue and the sound is working again after I restarted.
    However, the installer ran again and I cancelled it while it was running halfway. My laptop crashed and the first BSOD appeared.

"For more info about this issue and possible fixed, visit http://www.windows.com/stopcode.

The stop code is: THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

I am sure the issue has got to do with the Realtek driver and I have no idea if I can uninstall the driver through command prompt.

Initially, I could still log in to my laptop and it will crash after about 10 seconds or so. I did a system restore and it identified the drivers (Realtek). I thought it would work but this time round I can't even get to the sign in screen.

When I restart my laptop, it will always show me 'Prepare Automatic Repair'. This was what I tried to do using:

1) Go into safe mode (Advanced options) It will bring up the list of options for safe mode but it will still go back to the screen that shows 'prepare automatic repair'

2) Something got to do with registries using command prompt. Did not work. Files still in tact.

Is there any other way for me to fix this? It's urgent and I am scared if I will lose any of my files. Please help. Thanks!

nkx196, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys

Hi Everyone,

I am getting the blue screen with error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys" and system then goes to restart.

Appreciate if someone can please support.

Uzair Khawar, Jul 30, 2020
  4. No Audio System Thread Exception Not Handled RealTek Driver Issue RTKVHD64.sys

Blue Screen - System Thread Exception Not Handled - Stop Code: RTKVHD64.sys

Can't get Drivers to update with Driver Booster 3.5 or Driver Booster 4.0.

I keep getting this Error Message:

System - Thread - Exception - Not - Handled

Stop Code: RTKVHD64.sys

It wanted to Restore and now I've done it 4 times and it's still not allowing me to update my Drivers.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

SandraRussel, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

No Audio System Thread Exception Not Handled RealTek Driver Issue RTKVHD64.sys

1. No Audio System Thread Exception Not Handled RealTek Driver Issue RTKVHD64.sys - Similar Threads - Audio System Thread

2. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  3. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  4. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys): (Note: I have been updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10). I have installed Windows 10 on a laptop and two PC’s All went well but today (3 days later) my main PC when switch this morning on gave me the following. (Fig1) System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys) I...
  6. BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys: TL,DR: system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys error screen and resetting to factory does not work. Hi, I've recently had an issue with my Hp Envy and it will randomly crash and show the screen shown on the link and it will be stuck in this screen. I have no idea...
  7. Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys

Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys: Hi Everyone, I am getting the blue screen with error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys" and system then goes to restart. Appreciate if someone can please support....
  8. system thread exception not handled wdf01000.sys

system thread exception not handled wdf01000.sys: [ATTACH] I dont know how to fix that, I only have command prompt in advanced options, I must fix with that. I cant go in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-thread-exception-not-handled-wdf01000sys/8c25a0ce-3b0d-4212-9c3a-8632662a4a71
  9. System Thread Exception Not Handled - RealTek Driver Issue (RTKVHD64.sys)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Thread Exception Not Handled - RealTek Driver Issue (RTKVHD64.sys): Hi. I updated my laptop yesterday and there was an issue with the sound driver. There were no input and output sound detected. So I watched a video, downloaded the Realtek driver and ran it. It fixed the issue and the sound is working again after I restarted. However, the...
  10. system service exception rtkvhd64.sys

system service exception rtkvhd64.sys: I have no idea... I tried reinstall many times... about 5 or more... I even use Acer driver and MS auto driver... still crash and no sound after using for awhile. I reinstall Windows and sometime I install driver manually and automatically still sound fked up I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system thread exception not handled failed RTKVHD64.sys no audio

2. rtkvhd64.sys system thread exception not handled