Windows 10: No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, so basically whenever i try to play minecraft there is no audio. I've placed the sliders all the way to 100% in the settings Minecraft is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesCapellan, Jan 10, 2020.

1. No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10

Hey, so basically whenever i try to play minecraft there is no audio.

I've placed the sliders all the way to 100% in the settings

Minecraft is not mute in my equalizer settings

I've run the audio troubleshooter with no success

I've reinstalled Minecraft about 8 times now.

Other apps from the microsoft store play audio

My audio driver is up to date.

The only thing that i suspect may have caused this is the fact that i ran this script that i found on a youtube video for optimising windowshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1TJp1BE0s_6ZqzeZshiCmxbYNQfpnNXkZ/view

:)

JamesCapellan, Jan 10, 2020

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10

1. No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - audio playing Minecraft

2. Audio from background tabs does not play when I play Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio from background tabs does not play when I play Minecraft: I like to have a video in the background when I play Minecraft. Recently, when I open up the game, the video keeps playing but the audio from the video doesn't, even though Minecraft's audio is still playing. I already tried re-installing drivers, updating them etc, nothing...
  3. Audio from background tabs does not play when I play Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio from background tabs does not play when I play Minecraft: I like to have a video in the background when I play Minecraft. Recently, when I open up the game, the video keeps playing but the audio from the video doesn't, even though Minecraft's audio is still playing. I already tried re-installing drivers, updating them etc, nothing...
  4. PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft: I recently got the Xbox Wireless Headset and have been using it on my Surface Pro. For some reason, when I launch Minecraft and go in-game, whether that be a world or server, the audio quality becomes extremely low and muffled, like someone is speaking from a headset...
  5. PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft: I recently got the Xbox Wireless Headset and have been using it on my Surface Pro. For some reason, when I launch Minecraft and go in-game, whether that be a world or server, the audio quality becomes extremely low and muffled, like someone is speaking from a headset...
  6. Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft: Not really sure why this is happening... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cracklingbad-audio-while-playing-minecraft/39411afe-6cba-4b56-b463-539126291c99
  7. No audio when playing video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio when playing video: I have no audio when playing video. This started with the most recent build to Windows 10, v.1809. All of the sound drivers have been updated (by Microsoft, when they took control of my computer). I can get the sound to work by running the audio playback troubleshooter...
  8. No audio when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio when playing games: I have a problem where everytime i play games, no sound was coming. but the sound is alright for movie and music other than in games. i have updated the audio driver and windows, i have launched the troubleshooter too but still no audio when in game. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 lags when any audio is playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 lags when any audio is playing: This only started happening recently, but whenever any sort of audio plays on youtube, spotify, or anything else, I get lag spikes (I can tell because my cursor starts skipping). I have tried on firefox, chrome, and edge and they all lag when audio plays. Help?...
  10. BSOD when playing Minecraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing Minecraft: Hi. I got BSOD when I was playing Minecraft. Usually (when I was running Win 7) I only got BSOD when playing GTA V. I never found the problem, and when updating to Win 10, I hoped it disappeared. To se my systeminfo, please look here...