Windows 10: No audio Windows 10

Discus and support No audio Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just reinstalled my Windows 10 to Fresh new Start and had Audio in first sequence of Installed new Windows 10 but when it First downloaded required... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BojanB3, Jan 11, 2020.

1. BojanB3 Win User

No audio Windows 10

I just reinstalled my Windows 10 to Fresh new Start and had Audio in first sequence of Installed new Windows 10 but when it First downloaded required restart for Display Driver to Install Audio sound has dissapeared. I cansee that many Audio settings are gone and says I dotn have Audio attached to it and i check many times it is ok attached. Help pls

:)

BojanB3, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2020
  4. tiendat Win User

No audio Windows 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown No audio Windows 10 :(.

tiendat, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

No audio Windows 10

1. No audio Windows 10 - Similar Threads - audio

2. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  3. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  4. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  5. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  6. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  8. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  9. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  10. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...