Windows 10: No audio Windows 10

Discus and support No audio Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just reinstalled my Windows 10 to Fresh new Start and had Audio in first sequence of Installed new Windows 10 but when it First downloaded required... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BojanB3, Jan 11, 2020.

1. BojanB3 Win User

No audio Windows 10

I just reinstalled my Windows 10 to Fresh new Start and had Audio in first sequence of Installed new Windows 10 but when it First downloaded required restart for Display Driver to Install Audio sound has dissapeared. I cansee that many Audio settings are gone and says I dotn have Audio attached to it and i check many times it is ok attached. Help pls

:)

BojanB3, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2020
  4. tiendat Win User

No audio Windows 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown No audio Windows 10 :(.

tiendat, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

No audio Windows 10

1. No audio Windows 10 - Similar Threads - audio

2. Audio editing - how to neutralize loud music playing over conversation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio editing - how to neutralize loud music playing over conversation: I have recorded audio WAV file. It contains of two people speaking and loud music over it. Due to the volume music, the talking is almost neutralized, i. e. cant hear a word. Is there any way how I can minimalize/neutralize the effect or volume of the music so im able to hear...
  3. Audio keeps changing its volume on its own - MSI Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio keeps changing its volume on its own - MSI Windows 10: Hi I noticed an issue on the audio as I'm using Realtek High Definition Audio as the windows one "High Definition Audio" settings seems to be broken and cannot be used. But I noticed with my realtek audio that it keeps on changing sound automatically one the speakers of my...
  4. W10: audio input+output clicking and popping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10: audio input+output clicking and popping: Hey, fellow computer-users. I've been dealing with this particular issue since I've built my PC a number of years ago. Yes, it is custom built, if anyone could recommend the best way to show the specs of it that would be great, as I don't remember what is in it! I work in...
  5. Audio Output Not Detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Output Not Detected: My laptop will not detect my headphones when plugging into the audio jack. Though it does know somethings there because a popup comes up asking me what device I just plugged in. Regardless, I cannot switch from laptop speakers to headphones. I've reinstalled audio drivers and...
  6. Option for "Make front and rear separate audio streams" missing with Realtek HD audio

Option for "Make front and rear separate audio streams" missing with Realtek HD audio: I don't want to keep plugging and unplugging the headphones from the front panel, so I would like to separate the streams as has been possible with earlier Windows and earlier Realtek chipsets. However, MoBo manufacturer doesn't provide control panel and relies on Windows...
  7. Why is this super common audio crackling/popping issue still being ignored?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is this super common audio crackling/popping issue still being ignored?: This thread by /u/BakerBoy__ from 6 months ago is a pretty good history of the issue. https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cgyul2/audio_crackling_and_popping/ There is a very simple video on YouTube with reproduction steps. I suspect many people with Windows 10 PCs...
  8. Do spatial audio do anything for games with stereo only sound?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do spatial audio do anything for games with stereo only sound?: How does Dolby Atmos for Headphones and Windows Sonic treat games that output only stereo sound? Most articles say you need to feed the API's 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound but i can clearly hear both these technologies applying HRTF effects on stereo only games like "Escape from...
  9. Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-)

Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-): I have a problem with the sound driver for my MSI Nightblade mi.2 Note: I don't want to use Nahimic for any reason, because I just need clean audio and I don't want there to be a background program that uses RAM and CPU to improve the sound. Everything starts from a fairly...
  10. Latency issues with Audio recording on the PC

Latency issues with Audio recording on the PC: I am running windows 10. i have a sound latency problem. I have read about the Realtek driver issue, but my device manager doesn't say that name, rather it says "High Definition Audio Device. What is really frustrating, is that my old slow windows xp computer was able to do...