Windows 10: No audio - Windows audio or end point builder.

Discus and support No audio - Windows audio or end point builder. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello! I Just bought a brand new HP computer. great quality except the audio wont work. I temporarily fixed this by connecting to my Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leyasnoop, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Leyasnoop Win User

No audio - Windows audio or end point builder.

hello!

I Just bought a brand new HP computer. great quality except the audio wont work. I temporarily fixed this by connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, but that lasted for 30minutes...

So I decided to check what was wrong and it simply said:

"the audio service is not running."

After troubleshooting a couple times I got the message:

"One or more audio service isn't running. Both the Windows audio and the windows audio end point builder services must be running for audio to be working correctly. At least one of these services isn't running."

I've been looking for over an hour for a solution and nothing has helped.

Just wondering if anyone could help fix my audio problem.

Many thanks

-Tori

:)

Leyasnoop, Feb 15, 2019

2. No sound - windows audio and audio end point builder not running/installed

I have the same issue, and applied your suggestion to check he running services.

Windows Audio runs well.

But Windows Audio Endpoint Builder is not existing in the list of services.

How Windows Audio EndPoint Builder service can be installed?

Thank you !

FrançoisVillon, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    No sound - windows audio and audio end point builder not running/installed

Hi Leroy,

Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder are the two services needed in order for the computer's audio to work. These services may not be running and that can be the reason why the audio is not working. We recommend that you check these services
    to see if they are running and set to Automatic. To do this, follow these steps:

• Simultaneously press the Windows key and letter R.
    • In the Run textbox, type services.msc.
    • Look for Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder.
    • Check if the services are running. If not, right-click one of them and choose
      Properties.
    • Click the Startup type drop-down menu, and choose Automatic.
    • Under Service status, click Start.
    • Click Apply, and the hit OK.
    • Do steps 4 to 8 to the other audio service.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Feb 15, 2019
  4. No audio - Windows audio or end point builder.

No sound - windows audio and audio end point builder not running/installed

No sound. Running Windows 10. States windows audio and audio end point builder not running/installed. How do I fix this

<Moved from MM&TV/GM>

<Original title - Audio >

LeroyPeterson1, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

No audio - Windows audio or end point builder.

1. No audio - Windows audio or end point builder. - Similar Threads - audio audio end

2. power point audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  3. power point audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  4. Audio Endpoint Builder and/or Windows Audio idle process waking computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Endpoint Builder and/or Windows Audio idle process waking computer: I've been struggling for a while to get my computer to turn the monitors off and go into idle mode (not sleep) after a fixed time. It worked for a while, but since about a month ago it will immediately wake up again. I noticed high cpu load when the computer goes idle, and...
  5. Windows Audio & End Builder running but not audible on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio & End Builder running but not audible on laptop: Windows Audio and Windows Audio End Builder are running but I cannot hear anything on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-end-builder-running-but-not-audible/7ec0a658-d3bb-43e3-92b2-0182375b5415
  6. Audio Problem Windows Audio or Windows Audio End Point Builder

Audio Problem Windows Audio or Windows Audio End Point Builder: What should I do because there is a cross on my sound icon and I cant hear anything. I click it and it says it is a problem with windows audio and windows audio endpoint builder.I went on system configuration then clicked on services and scrolled to windows audio and windows...
  7. Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Services

Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Services: Additional memory cards were installed over Memorial Day weekend 2019. Audio Icon on taskbar shows red circle with X Speakers work. Rt Click on Start; Device Manager; sound card; Driver Tab; Update Driver. Audio Icon still shows red circle with X. Left click Audio Icon; go...
  8. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Audio Endpoint Builder: Hello So i have a problem with my laptop the audio does not work, I found that I am missing a service called Windows Audio Endpoint Builder how do i get it back i tried updating various drivers and what not [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Audio End Point Builder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio End Point Builder: Hello, I am dealing with an issue with my audio. My audio buttons (mute, volume up, and volume down) are not working. I decided to go to the settings to maybe try to turn the volume up from there, but I was blocked from using my master volume. So I went down to the...
  10. Windows Audio i Windows Audio End Point Builder

Windows Audio i Windows Audio End Point Builder: Witam chciałem pograć z kolegami lecz nic od nich nie słyszałem i zauważyłem że obok przycisku dźwięku pojawił się X więc kliknąłem i zeskanowałem i pojawiło się to ,więc proszę o pomoc i z góry dziękuje[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows audio endpoint builder

2. windows audio end point builder

3. Both the Windows Audio and the Windows Audio End Point Builder services must be running for audio to work correctly. At least one of these services isnt running.

4. windows audio point builder,
  5. Both the Windows Audio and the Windows Audio End Point Builder services must be running for audio to work correctly. At least one of these services isnt responding. ,
  6. both the windows audio and the windows audio end point builder services must be running for audio to work correctly. atleast one of these services isnt running.,
  7. Windows Audio et Windows Audio End Point Builder,
  8. windows audio and the windows audio end point builder,
  9. windows audio and endpoint builder,
  10. windows audio point end builder,
  11. point builder,
  12. windows audio end point builder not working,
  13. Windows Audio a Windows Audio End Point Builder,
  14. both the windows audio and the windows end point builder services must be running for audio to work correctly. at least one of these services isn’t responding windows 10,
  15. windows audio & end point builder