Windows 10: No Audio with new monitor or PC ?

Discus and support No Audio with new monitor or PC ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] My old monitor i have sound. But with this new monitor, there appears to be no sound. Its a HP 32 . Here is the page for it im sure . HP 32s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OtherWay1982, Sep 20, 2018.

1. No Audio with new monitor or PC ?

No Audio with new monitor or PC ? [​IMG]

My old monitor i have sound. But with this new monitor, there appears to be no sound.
    Its a HP 32 .
    Here is the page for it im sure .

HP 32s Display - Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

I have a DELL XPS with a graphics card and audio and stuff. Headphone jack produces sound.

I dont see a physical volume buttons on this monitor. all they appear to do is adjust basic visual settings.
    This monitor came with no instructions.

:)

OtherWay1982, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 20, 2018
  3. We can't find an audio device for your PC.

Hi,

I suggest you run the sound troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on top left pane.
    • Click on Playing audio from the list and follow the on-screen prompt for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 20, 2018
  4. No Audio with new monitor or PC ?

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

No Audio with new monitor or PC ?

1. No Audio with new monitor or PC ? - Similar Threads - Audio monitor

2. Can I have audio from two monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have audio from two monitors?: I have two monitors with built in speakers and I want to have simultaneous sound from both is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-have-audio-from-two-monitors/b09de332-cab3-46e5-bfb9-f6fbe4c0e4ef
  3. Can I have audio from two monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I have audio from two monitors?: I have two monitors with built in speakers and I want to have simultaneous sound from both is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-have-audio-from-two-monitors/b09de332-cab3-46e5-bfb9-f6fbe4c0e4ef
  4. My monitor won't connect to my laptop, the audio is crackling, and the loading is choppy,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor won't connect to my laptop, the audio is crackling, and the loading is choppy,...: My computer screen suddenly turned black, but everything was still playing, and my second monitor was still open, but shortly after, it disconnected. I shut off my computer and restarted multiple times, but it won't connect to the computer anymore. Plus, my audio is crackly,...
  5. My monitor won't connect to my laptop, the audio is crackling, and the loading is choppy,...

My monitor won't connect to my laptop, the audio is crackling, and the loading is choppy,...: My computer screen suddenly turned black, but everything was still playing, and my second monitor was still open, but shortly after, it disconnected. I shut off my computer and restarted multiple times, but it won't connect to the computer anymore. Plus, my audio is crackly,...
  6. Audio issue between monitor audio and system audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issue between monitor audio and system audio.: So, I have a monitor that can extract audio from HDMI through a 3.5mm jack on its back. The problem is the monitor will take over the audio and the computer stop using its own 3.5mm jack so I had to plug in the monitor. The computer/motherboard audio still appears in the...
  7. Audio issue between monitor audio and system audio.

Audio issue between monitor audio and system audio.: So, I have a monitor that can extract audio from HDMI through a 3.5mm jack on its back. The problem is the monitor will take over the audio and the computer stop using its own 3.5mm jack so I had to plug in the monitor. The computer/motherboard audio still appears in the...
  8. Video and audio out of sync with second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync with second monitor: Hi and hello, I have recently been having a problem with my video and audio whenever I have my second monitorTV plugged indoesn't need to be turned on via a HDMI cable. Sy browser based video and audio is out of sync, whether that is YouTube, Netflix etcetera, it all has the...
  9. Video and audio out of sync with second monitor

Video and audio out of sync with second monitor: Hi and hello, I have recently been having a problem with my video and audio whenever I have my second monitorTV plugged indoesn't need to be turned on via a HDMI cable. Sy browser based video and audio is out of sync, whether that is YouTube, Netflix etcetera, it all has the...
  10. Dell Monitors Taking Over Default Audio Every Time I Dock Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Monitors Taking Over Default Audio Every Time I Dock Laptop: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad w Windows 10 Enterprise. I have 2 Dell U2417H monitors hooked up to my dock via DP. Whenever I get back to my desk with my pc and plug it in, I have no audio thru my headset, because the monitors are taking it over.Once I disable them, the sounds goes...