Windows 10: No audio with SiriusXM from my HP Envy 17"-Windows 10

Discus and support No audio with SiriusXM from my HP Envy 17"-Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; With either the SiriusXM app or via my Firefox browser, SiriusXM just doesn't work, doesn't play anything. No audio. The Amazon Music app works fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarcTrotter1, Feb 25, 2019.

1. No audio with SiriusXM from my HP Envy 17"-Windows 10

With either the SiriusXM app or via my Firefox browser, SiriusXM just doesn't work, doesn't play anything. No audio. The Amazon Music app works fine. With my Galaxy S8 cell phone, the SiriusXM app works just fine.

:)

MarcTrotter1, Feb 25, 2019

2. Advise for HP envy 17 30 3090NR

I've just bought HP envy 17 30 3090NR.

suggest me best app for this laptop..

1. best codec

2. best movie player for 3d as well as 2d pictures

3. best antivirus (norton is installed by default rightnow - shd i keep it or uninstall and buy new one)

4. any other suggestions.. ms office 2007/10/other??

5. shd i keep power plugged in always or use only on battery? when i'm using laptop, if i keep plugged in all the time, will it harm/overcharging? i just wanna ask how to maintain battery life..

6. shd i keep windows update on and update regularly?

7. any accesory i must buy? like cover or any other thing?

plz answer above questions..

thx..

freebird_9924, Feb 25, 2019
  3. A-V Carl Win User
    HP ENVY audio

Any answers yet on no audio from speakers, jacks and internal microphone??? I have the HP ENVY 17t-3200 CTO the only way I can get audio in or out is with a USB to 3.5mm jack device. This problem started after the July 2016 win-10 update. I have tried
    all listed fixes nothing worked. Seem like thousands of people out there have some variation of of this problem.

A-V Carl, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

No audio with SiriusXM from my HP Envy 17"-Windows 10

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

No audio with SiriusXM from my HP Envy 17"-Windows 10

1. No audio with SiriusXM from my HP Envy 17"-Windows 10 - Similar Threads - audio SiriusXM Envy

2. No audio device installed on hp Envy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device installed on hp Envy: I have a hp envy laptop . I updated to Windows 11 again after none of my apps would open. Now somehow my speaker icon has x thru it. I have troubleshooted and when I looked at the details it said Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder services must be running maybe...
  3. audio completely out on hp envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio completely out on hp envy: The sound on my brand new laptop HP Envy is not working. I purchased it today and it has never worked. I have done every single suggestion that Microsoft suggested, I watched multiple Youtube videos- there has been absolutely nothing that has helped me, I am about ready to...
  4. HP Envy 17-ch0xxx doesn't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Envy 17-ch0xxx doesn't wake up from sleep mode: Hi,I bought my new laptop a couple days ago and right from Day 1 I've had issues with it not waking up after going into sleep and also when just the screen turns off. I've tried everything I could find and the only thing that actually "wakes it up" is hard resetting my...
  5. No power at all, on hp envy 17 touch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No power at all, on hp envy 17 touch: I have an hp envy 17" touch, bought in 2017. I also have a much older beat up hp laptop, that I needed files from. I turned it on. It fired right up, but wouldn't respond to anythingtouchpad, keys, etc., no matter how long I waited, or several restarts. I needed the files,...
  6. Audio missing in HP Envy

Audio missing in HP Envy: Lost Audio in Windows 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-missing-in-hp-envy/462c6980-fa56-49ac-8087-71b479869bf9
  7. Function keys are inverted on HP Envy 17 j177nr

in Windows 10 Support
    Function keys are inverted on HP Envy 17 j177nr: I am having an issue with my HP Envy 17 j177nr laptop where when I try to use F1 - F12, it only toggles the action rather than the F key itself. For example, F3 adjusts the brightness rather than doing the intended thing that F3 is supposed to trigger. In order for me to use...
  8. HP envy 17 cd/dvd burner problem

HP envy 17 cd/dvd burner problem: I have Windows 10 home on my laptop and my cd/dvd burner cant update or work and HP are not helpful and I have unistlled it and reinstalled it with the same problem every time [ATTACH]...
  9. HP ENVY 17-k000 sleep issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP ENVY 17-k000 sleep issues: I recently re-installed this laptop with a fresh copy of Windows 10, and ever since, it is having sleep issues. (It worked fine prior) Right after boot up, it will go to sleep fine (power light starts flashing on/off, and I can wake with keyboard and trackpad) However after...
  10. Windows 10 Updates failing on HP ENVY-17

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates failing on HP ENVY-17: Hi, ALL attempts to install up-to-date windows 10 on a Laptop HP ENVY-17 have failed! The original windows have been working till Version 1709 Build 16299.611. From then each time the updates were applied automatically after download it failed to restart properly and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 no audio from siriusxm