Windows 10: No Audio Yes, I tried the "usual" fixes

Discus and support No Audio Yes, I tried the "usual" fixes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Audio problems with Win10Dell desktop with 4-core 8-thread i7 4790 and Realtek HD audioRecent Win10 Pro installation by MS authorized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by danzee00, Aug 4, 2022.

1. danzee00 Win User

No Audio Yes, I tried the "usual" fixes

Audio problems with Win10Dell desktop with 4-core 8-thread i7 4790 and Realtek HD audioRecent Win10 Pro installation by MS authorized refurbisher.Problem #1 -No SoundDisplay port to HDMI cable one way to monitorMonitor speakers set to analog 1/8" TRS inputAudio input using sources like smartphone and other Dell desktop works fine from the computer end of the TRS audio cable through to the speakers.Built-in Realtek HD is selected device on Win10 PCSpeaker/Headphones selected a for audio outputMonitor HDMI deselected for sound outputTried both front and rear panel 1/8" TRS peaker/Headphone

:)

danzee00, Aug 4, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Hi there J, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I can suggest is DELETE completely all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

There should be a small box that you can tick to delete completely the Audio driver.

And make sure you remove all audio devices listed.

Here is how to do it

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

FerdinandNanalig, Aug 4, 2022
  4. veekunth Win User

Fix no audio problems on ASUS N55SF

hey @adj592 i tried formatting the complete hard disk and then do MBR steps and installed Windows 7 ultimate or Windows 10 with the steps mentioned above almost 50-60 times now. i am creating this post after searching for almost 3 months and fed up of the issue. i am unable to make b&O speakers work . headphones works like a charm . tried almost 7 versions of Realtek audio drivers including latest one. and did robbmeisterr's suggestion as well.
    Can someone help me troubleshoot it.

veekunth, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

1. No Audio Yes, I tried the "usual" fixes - Similar Threads - Audio Yes tried

2. Audio stuttering tried all the fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stuttering tried all the fixes: I have searched through this forum and tried everything here to help. I have tried searching Google. No joy.I have a 5 year old laptop that has been working fine up to this point. It is a GL 753VD ASUS ROGi7-7700 Intel 2.8 GHz processor16g of RAMNvidia Geforce GTX 1050 with...
  3. Audio stuttering tried all the fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio stuttering tried all the fixes: I have searched through this forum and tried everything here to help. I have tried searching Google. No joy.I have a 5 year old laptop that has been working fine up to this point. It is a GL 753VD ASUS ROGi7-7700 Intel 2.8 GHz processor16g of RAMNvidia Geforce GTX 1050 with...
  4. Audio stuttering tried all the fixes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No Audio Yes, I tried the "usual" fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio Yes, I tried the "usual" fixes: Audio problems with Win10Dell desktop with 4-core 8-thread i7 4790 and Realtek HD audioRecent Win10 Pro installation by MS authorized refurbisher.Problem #1 -No SoundDisplay port to HDMI cable one way to monitorMonitor speakers set to analog 1/8" TRS inputAudio input using...
  6. No Audio Yes, I tried the "usual" fixes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Audio Yes, I tried the "usual" fixes: Audio problems with Win10Dell desktop with 4-core 8-thread i7 4790 and Realtek HD audioRecent Win10 Pro installation by MS authorized refurbisher.Problem #1 -No SoundDisplay port to HDMI cable one way to monitorMonitor speakers set to analog 1/8" TRS inputAudio input using...
  7. Audio is a lot quieter than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio is a lot quieter than usual: I normally use some wired earbuds using the headphone jack on the front of my computer, and they work well.I haven't used my computer for almost a month, but when I got back to it, the same wired headphones suddenly were a lot quieter. Before they sounded loud at about a...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried all the usual fixes but it's still giving me errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried all the usual fixes but it's still giving me errors: I'm not sure what else to say, I've tried pretty much everything. Even did a clean install and it's still giving me issues. That should be the link for the dmp files and if anybody could figure it out that'd be amazing, my brain is mush right now...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried all the usual fixes but it's still giving me errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried all the usual fixes but it's still giving me errors: I'm not sure what else to say, I've tried pretty much everything. Even did a clean install and it's still giving me issues. That should be the link for the dmp files and if anybody could figure it out that'd be amazing, my brain is mush right now...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried all the usual fixes but it's still giving me errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging