Windows 10: No Audio

Discus and support No Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The audio suddenly stopped on some files, mostly Facebook, and some on websites that I get from Living Social and Groupon, and other websites. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KeithFlanagan, Jul 25, 2019.

1. No Audio

The audio suddenly stopped on some files, mostly Facebook, and some on websites that I get from Living Social and Groupon, and other websites.

Please get back to me, as this is very frustrating.

I'm running a quad core, I5 processor, with 8 Gbs of ram. The speakers are built into my Optiquest Q9 monitor. I know they do work, as sometimes I do get audio.

Thank you for your assistance ans cooperation.

:)

KeithFlanagan, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 25, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

No Audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

No Audio

1. No Audio - Similar Threads - Audio

2. My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...: Im not sure what to do, it's random when it does it. I have tried it on my speaker and headset. I looked at all my audio drivers and they all are updated. Can someone help me? Thank You...
  3. My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...: Im not sure what to do, it's random when it does it. I have tried it on my speaker and headset. I looked at all my audio drivers and they all are updated. Can someone help me? Thank You...
  4. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  5. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  6. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  7. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  8. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  10. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...