Windows 10: No auto log in

Discus and support No auto log in in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I am using windows 10 Home version 2004 (build 19041.685). I have seen that some people are having problems when saving passwords, but that's not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by YGonca, Dec 18, 2020.

1. YGonca Win User

No auto log in

Hi, I am using windows 10 Home version 2004 (build 19041.685).

I have seen that some people are having problems when saving passwords, but that's not necessarily my case. I have tested it with both Opera GX and Chrome, both on the latest update and sometimes after closing it and always after restarting my computer, auto log in, just as youtube, outlook or Opera's account don't enter automatically.

Is there a way to fix it? Is it even a windows 10 problem? I just know it started after I updated it.

Thanks.

:)

YGonca, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

No auto log in

1. No auto log in - Similar Threads - auto log

2. PC auto logs in as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC auto logs in as administrator: As above, then I have to go winkey, administrator and then drop down to click my username - which then takes me to entering the pin for my account. On shutdown it throw up a warning that admin is still logged in and I have to choose 'shut down anyway'.You'll hate me, but I'd...
  3. PC auto logs in as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC auto logs in as administrator: As above, then I have to go winkey, administrator and then drop down to click my username - which then takes me to entering the pin for my account. On shutdown it throw up a warning that admin is still logged in and I have to choose 'shut down anyway'.You'll hate me, but I'd...
  4. My computer keeps auto logging out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps auto logging out: My computer keeps auto logging outI tried to resolve this issue by going to Settings->System->Power & Battery -> Screen and Sleep -> Power. From here I set everything to Never When my screen should turn off, but it still keeps auto logging out.At this point, it's getting...
  5. My computer keeps auto logging out

My computer keeps auto logging out: My computer keeps auto logging outI tried to resolve this issue by going to Settings->System->Power & Battery -> Screen and Sleep -> Power. From here I set everything to Never When my screen should turn off, but it still keeps auto logging out.At this point, it's getting...
  6. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox app, my setttings, several account settings on my browser and online and it still...
  7. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox app, my setttings, several account settings on my browser and online and it still...
  8. My Windows 11 got auto reboot recently and has bugcheck in event log

My Windows 11 got auto reboot recently and has bugcheck in event log: This is the message shown in event log.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80153e1c1b1, 0xffffc48e92aa7098, 0xffffc900411fd900. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\101723-9218-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  9. My Windows 11 got auto reboot recently and has bugcheck in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 got auto reboot recently and has bugcheck in event log: This is the message shown in event log.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80153e1c1b1, 0xffffc48e92aa7098, 0xffffc900411fd900. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\101723-9218-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  10. How do i make windows auto log in after entering password?

How do i make windows auto log in after entering password?: When i bought this laptop, windows was automatically loggin in after entering password without pressing enter key but after reinstalling windows this feature is lost. Also my desktop computer which is i was the one installing windows also have this but can find a setting for...