Windows 10: No autologon on windows 10 pro n via control userpasswords2

Discus and support No autologon on windows 10 pro n via control userpasswords2 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, after I reinstalled the windows 10, I've realized that there is no option to set autologon by using control userpasswords2, and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Prz3m3q, Jun 15, 2020.

1. No autologon on windows 10 pro n via control userpasswords2

No autologon on windows 10 pro n via control userpasswords2 iVWkR28TUOdPfjorckNBn3LMFM0QBEwMAdKbJ9VTdXg.jpg

Hi,

after I reinstalled the windows 10, I've realized that there is no option to set autologon by using control userpasswords2, and I have no idea how to setup autologin otherwise. I am currently using win 10 pro n, and I haven't got the same problem on win 10 home edition. I've attached a screenshot in polish language but u can't still see that there is no checkobx of any kinda for autologon.

https://preview.redd.it/9n6bgsk8835...bp&s=c5490e6e3988a4f7154398e1b2f7662aa24a8c2e

submitted by /u/Prz3m3q
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Prz3m3q, Jun 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro

I have an activation key for windows 10 Pro but I accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro N, I know it is probably simple and I am just dumb but can someone walk me through the steps of going from Pro N to Pro.

RangerDale, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Autologon never works on Windows 10 1709

Hi,

Its been a while we trying to resolve an issue with Autologon on Windows 10.

We set registry values as recommended by MS to get Autologon done for domain user. Issue is after a reboot of machine autoadminlogon reaches to value 0 and never login . Also default password value disappears. There are n number of articles exists in net
    but no suitable soulution yet. Can some one help?

Sukesh Chandran (CIS), Jun 15, 2020
  4. No autologon on windows 10 pro n via control userpasswords2

Windows 10 Autologon İssue

Hello, my name is Arif Ahmed, Windows Advisor.

I would be happy to help you.

Here are some conditions for Autologon.:

To bypass the AutoAdminLogon process and to log on as a different user, press and hold the Shift key after you log off or after Windows restarts.

This registry change does not work if the Logon Banner value is defined on the server either by a Group Policy object (GPO) or by a local policy. When the policy is changed so that it does not affect the computer, the autologon feature works as expected.

When Exchange Active Sync (EAS) password restrictions are active, the autologon feature does not work. This behavior is by design. This behavior is caused by a change in Windows 8.1 and does not affect Windows 8 or earlier versions. To work around this behavior
    in Windows 8.1 and later versions, remove the EAS policies in Control Panel.

An interactive console logon that has a different user on the server changes the "DefaultUserName" registry entry as the last logged-on user indicator. AutoAdminLogon relies on the "DefaultUserName" entry to match the user and password. Therefore, AutoAdminLogon
    may fail. You can configure a shutdown script to set the correct "DefaultUserName".

You can use the Sysinternals tool AutoLogon to enable this functionality easier. This tool also helps you to use an encrypted version of password.

Download AutoLogon:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/d...

ArifAhmed2, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

No autologon on windows 10 pro n via control userpasswords2

1. No autologon on windows 10 pro n via control userpasswords2 - Similar Threads - autologon pro via

2. netplwiz AND control userpasswords2 do NOT open. How do I configure a secure autologon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netplwiz AND control userpasswords2 do NOT open. How do I configure a secure autologon...: Hello everyone,System information & disclosure:I am working on an IPC227E which has Windows 10 IoT entreprise 2016 on it. Latest update installed was WIN10 22H2 at the beggining of June 2023.I am using a local account. Windows Hello is not supported on this device. If you...
  3. netplwiz AND control userpasswords2 do NOT open. How do I configure a secure autologon...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    netplwiz AND control userpasswords2 do NOT open. How do I configure a secure autologon...: Hello everyone,System information & disclosure:I am working on an IPC227E which has Windows 10 IoT entreprise 2016 on it. Latest update installed was WIN10 22H2 at the beggining of June 2023.I am using a local account. Windows Hello is not supported on this device. If you...
  4. netplwiz AND control userpasswords2 do NOT open. How do I configure a secure autologon...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 10 pro N to Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro N to Windows 10 pro: I just got my laptop repaired recently after a hard drive issue. I had windows 10 pro installed on my laptop but the technician from which I got my laptop repaired installed a very early edition of windows 10 pro N. I want to know if I can go back to the normal windows 10...
  6. WIndows 10 Autologon

WIndows 10 Autologon: We configure our computers to use autologon with the Autologon tool to engrypt the passwords. The auto log work normally on restart. If the computer shuts down due to power issue the computer stops at log on prompt. If you select restart from this screen the autologon...
  7. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro: I have an activation key for windows 10 Pro but I accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro N, I know it is probably simple and I am just dumb but can someone walk me through the steps of going from Pro N to Pro....
  8. control userpasswords2 and netplwiz not working

control userpasswords2 and netplwiz not working: Hi, I wanted to remove an account from my laptop and I decided to use this command but it is not working....on my pc it is not showing the yes button..... Please help.... [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N

Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N: I have Windows 10 64 bit Pro N and want to migrate to the non N version. N has way to many restrictions. Is this possible without losing everything?...
  10. Windows 10 pro N

Windows 10 pro N: I tried to install win 10 pro n on my pc with win 10 pro activation key but it can't be use, why ? 135565