Windows 10: "No available devices" after trying to install a game bought from the app store on an S...

Discus and support "No available devices" after trying to install a game bought from the app store on an S... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Acer Aspire 5 in S Mode, running Windows 10, just updated to full version. When I visit my Microsoft account and check my linked devices, my laptop is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gbonesy, Sep 10, 2019.

1. gbonesy Win User

"No available devices" after trying to install a game bought from the app store on an S...

Acer Aspire 5 in S Mode, running Windows 10, just updated to full version. When I visit my Microsoft account and check my linked devices, my laptop is listed under my account. Yet after purchasing a game from the Microsoft store, it is unable to find any linked devices. Help?

:)

gbonesy, Sep 10, 2019

2. how can install app store game

Hi Kannan,

Installing any apps on Windows 10 device can be done through Windows Store. To properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to install a game or an app from the Windows Store app?
    • Are you using a Windows 10-based device?

To install games on Windows 10 device, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on the link below:

Where to download game from Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried each of these, with no results. I would also like to note that on the Microsoft Store app, in my library, the game is listed, however, no option to install it is given.

TheSauce05, Sep 10, 2019
  4. "No available devices" after trying to install a game bought from the app store on an S...

Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Not that I would use the store for games intentionally as prefer proper clients like origin or steam. But I was curious about how games bought on the Xbox one digitally translate to windows 10. For example, I bought cuphead a while back on the Xbox. I was surprised when I was on my pc later on to see I could also download cuphead on my windows 10 machine. So that was kind of cool, one purchase but available on two platforms. Does that work the same for most/all games bought on Xbox one? So if I was to go on my Xbox one and buy battlefront 2 digitally will it be available on my windows 10 machine to download through the store app. My guess is only certain games are supported in this way

cheers

Scottyboy99, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

"No available devices" after trying to install a game bought from the app store on an S...

1. "No available devices" after trying to install a game bought from the app store on an S... - Similar Threads - available devices trying

2. Where are the installation files of a program I bought from the App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the installation files of a program I bought from the App Store: HiI've just paid and installed a program from the Microsoft App Store web site for the first time. When it was installed there was a 'Open' button, the program opened. All looks ok and opens from the pinned icon on the start menu.But when I go into my machine I can't find the...
  3. Where are the installation files of a program I bought from the App Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are the installation files of a program I bought from the App Store: HiI've just paid and installed a program from the Microsoft App Store web site for the first time. When it was installed there was a 'Open' button, the program opened. All looks ok and opens from the pinned icon on the start menu.But when I go into my machine I can't find the...
  4. game showes in store that it is not bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game showes in store that it is not bought: so i have forza horizon 4 and i have had it for a year now. i go to open the app and it closes i go on microsoft store to see if there is any update and it shows that i have not bought the game. what am i supposed to do?...
  5. I have bought an app and am unable to install from the store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought an app and am unable to install from the store.: I have bought standard Minecraft from the Microsoft store and my account recognizes that i own the game but when i go to install it on my windows 10 laptop i cant get my device to come up as available. I've checked system requirements, updates, settings that i understand and...
  6. Games from microsoft store after changing device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games from microsoft store after changing device: I have recently changed from a laptop to a pc and have continued to use the same microsoft account however on my laptop i redeemed a code for Minecraft windows 10 edition is there a way i can get it onto my pc now or will i have to buy the game....
  7. Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.: [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]So, a few hours ago, I was trying to buy minecraft from the minecraft web site, and it sent me to the microsoft store where I bought the minecraft windows 10 edition and everything went fine. But then, after I bought it, I downloaded it and when...
  8. Windows store can't install bought game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store can't install bought game: Hello i cannot install the game i recently bought, Astroneer. i have an exclamation mark which says when i hover over it that Astroneer does not work on this device. what can i do? did i just waste the money?...
  9. Apps and Games will not install from Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and Games will not install from Store: apps and games download from store but fails when trying to install. I get error 0x80007005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-games-will-not-install-from-store/c2b6b291-ec8b-4eee-8007-bffc99f99ac9
  10. I have bought a compatible Game from Microsoft Store, however when trying to install it I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought a compatible Game from Microsoft Store, however when trying to install it I...: I have bought Minecraft game for my kids after I reviewed the System Requirements which showed "This product should work on this device" message on my Windows 10 Pro device. After purchasing the game and trying to install it I get this error message and I am not able to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant hit install on a game i purchased microsoft block icon