Windows 10: No available name and game wont open on Microsoft store

Discus and support No available name and game wont open on Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have two problems that I feel must be related. The first one seems to be a common problem that many people have encountered. There is a download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elliot Zeiler, Nov 22, 2019.

1. No available name and game wont open on Microsoft store

I have two problems that I feel must be related. The first one seems to be a common problem that many people have encountered. There is a download titled "No name available" which is unable to be removed, and I cannot get rid of. I have tried the solutions suggested in other cases and none seem to work. I have tried wsreset.exe, resetting the cache through powershell, updating my computer to build 1909, resetting the app through settings, and countless resets of my computer. Needless to say I am frustrated and all I want to do is play my game. Which brings us to my second problem, Outer Worlds will not launch from the windows store. I suspect that it requires an update but cannot because of the previous problem. But I have no way to tell if that actually is the problem. If anyone can give me a good solution (preferably not reinstalling windows, but if it comes to that I can) It would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Elliot Zeiler, Nov 22, 2019

2. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Nov 22, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store games won't open

Oh. And what is your suggestion if I cannot open Gears of War 4, a 40 gb game, cannot open Netflix, and none of the store applications???

reinstall these? it costs me 6 hours almost.

welcomerobots, Nov 22, 2019
  4. No available name and game wont open on Microsoft store

Microsoft Store wont open

i did these steps. and Windows Store Service isn't showing up on the list at all

BryanOstrander, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

No available name and game wont open on Microsoft store

1. No available name and game wont open on Microsoft store - Similar Threads - available name game

2. microsoft store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store wont open: microsoft store does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/ff2e231f-80d9-45eb-89d7-ab52eaf40bd2
  3. microsoft store wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store wont open: microsoft store does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/ff2e231f-80d9-45eb-89d7-ab52eaf40bd2
  4. Microsoft store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont open: i have been having an issue with all Microsoft apps not opening i think its something to do with the permissions with the Microsoft apps but i caint quite figure it out if a representative could remote in to help i would really appreciate it...
  5. MICROSOFT STORE WONT OPEN

MICROSOFT STORE WONT OPEN: HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MICROSOFT STORE WONT OPEN NOT TO GOOD WITH COMPUTERS ANY HELP APPRECIATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/f978bb38-dde0-4c2b-822d-b7bda7576e06
  6. Microsoft Store wont open

Microsoft Store wont open: I've tried almost everything. Updating my computer, using PowerShell, resetting the app, using wsreset, using trouble shooter. None of them work. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/2d76f479-5fa6-49de-ab87-3a270dee636f
  7. microsoft store wont open

microsoft store wont open: Hello my microsoft store will not open no matter what, it worked fine before but i went to app settings restarted the microsoft store app and now it wont open, when i go to settings then apps i cant find it anywhere there, i can still see the microsoft store when i open the...
  8. Microsoft store wont open.

Microsoft store wont open.: i bought a game off the microsft store it was stuck at acquiring license for a long time. so i ran your trouble shooter and it said to reset the app. i reset the app. and restarted my computer. and guess what? microsft store wont open. oh and im trying to download it again...
  9. Microsoft store games wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games wont open: Forza Horizon 4 opens with a loading screen and then closes somewhere from 1 second to 5 mins later. I have tried restarting and redownloading but nothing works all i get is a grey screen with the Forza Horizon 4 logo before it crashes. All help is greatly appreciated....
  10. Microsoft Store Wont Open

Microsoft Store Wont Open: Hey, my windows store won't open. When I click it, it shows the main screen (Blue with store logo) then it just crashes, no error report, nothing. I'm suspecting it was because of VPNs I have previously downloaded, but after deleting them all it still doesn't work. (Other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store name not available